Re: Clothing Issues In CAS

by aidans1985

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Alien Disguise Feature Broken?

Hero
@savedasims I moved your post over to the post on hybrids. They are not supposed to be a thing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 96 (1,355 Views)

100% ALIEN 100% MERMAID 200% MESSED UP

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? not sure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions, spooky stuff, parenthood, strangeville, toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a full blooded alien have a baby with a full blooded mermaid and wait for the kid to grow up to a teen.
What happens when the bug occurs? had a set of triplets. They all look alien but have the mermaid needs bar. When I got to edit in CAS one does not have a lower half and there is no "Mermaid Form" The other two - even though only half alien have full alien abilities including disguises. When the one missing the lower half gets in the water he is just a torso swimming around. When the other two get in the water they automatically switch into their "human disguise" form and switch back when they get out of the water.
What do you expect to see? Either 3 half alien kids with no mermaid traits or with mermaid traits and an actual visable half of the body.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

BASICALLY THE ARE 100% ALIEN AND 100% MERMAID AND 200% PEOPLE DON'T TURN OUT SO WELL

Message 72 of 96 (1,326 Views)

Re: 100% ALIEN 100% MERMAID 200% MESSED UP

Hero
@Dannakyri Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 96 (1,302 Views)

Re: 100% ALIEN 100% MERMAID 200% MESSED UP

★★★ Guide
@Dannakyri I dont think I have ever laughed so hard at at forum post title. 😂😂😂

"100% ALIEN 100% MERMAID 200% MESSED UP"

Yes the game is messed up in terms of hybrids. I wish they would allow additional forms to allow when glitches happen so they are actually playable. 😐
Message 74 of 96 (1,291 Views)

Hero

Sims can no longer simultaneously have two occult types. Specifically Vampire and Aliens.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Taking feedback on how this goes.

Be aware that already bugged hybrids might still have issues. Use a cheat to get rid of one of the occults

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 75 of 96 (7,215 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

so what happens to current hybrids??? Anyone, please describe how it works...

Message 76 of 96 (1,228 Views)

Hero
@rostsit You should be able to remove the occult trait via cheat. I'm not exacly sure what they are called but I would download the Simsinfo mod (or maybe MCCC has an easy option to remove them) and check which occult traits the Sim has and then remove them with the trait remove cheat (I would need to lookup the exact cheat myself but it's been a bit crazy so you should be able to do that yourself)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 77 of 96 (1,220 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict So if I am not removing anything, nothing happens? Good, because I KEEP my hybrids as is.
Message 78 of 96 (1,217 Views)

Hero
@rostsit I don't know. I haven't tried. I just assumed that they won't go back to normal. They will still have they're buggy state though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 96 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict I assume (as its worked in the past) the usual cures for different occult types should work. Vampire cure, mermaid kelp, etc.
Message 80 of 96 (1,188 Views)