Re: Vampire / Alien Hybrids have traits of both and don't hold appearance change

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Clothing Issues In CAS

Hero
@Big_Mada Could you try on a Non-Alien child ?

Could be an issue with Aliens

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 96 (2,227 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Just did and works fine on my Non-Alien child.
Message 11 of 96 (2,224 Views)

Hero
@Big_Mada Could you do another test ?

Age him up to see if it's just for children

@SimsChick06: Is yours an alien too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 96 (2,222 Views)

★★★ Novice

After aging her up she is still wearing the same clothes and now she is glitching.

Message 13 of 96 (2,228 Views)

Re: Vampire / Alien Hybrids have traits of both and don't hold appearance change

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Arthur_Curious seems this is a different issue and has nothing to do with hybrids. I moved your thread over to a new thread on this issue.

@Big_Mada Thanks for the new thread. I merge everything and removed a not needed post to keep this as informative as possible

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 96 (2,200 Views)

★★★ Novice

I aged her back to a child and now this is what she's stuck as.

Message 16 of 96 (2,197 Views)

Hero
@Big_Mada Looks way better than her teen stage though :D

I've forwarded this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 96 (2,182 Views)

★★★ Novice

If I use "disguise self" and I get clothes and hair that I picked. It doesn't save if I'm not disguised. I don't know if it was like that before because this is my first alien child.

Message 18 of 96 (2,174 Views)

Hero
@Big_Mada Haven't played them in a long while but don't think it was like this before.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 96 (2,158 Views)

★★★ Novice

I took her swimming and it's back to default alien clothes and bald head for both regular and disguise. She'll age up soon. I know not to let my vampire get pregnant by alien abduction going forward now.

Message 20 of 96 (2,156 Views)