Re: [OPEN] Nanocan not giving simoleans

by Psychotps

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Interesting. Maybe they thought it giving money was too powerful? It affects you even without Eco Living.

Message 51 of 63 (1,412 Views)

money

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? seasons,spell casts, tiny living cats and dogs, city living,get famous,get to work, toddler stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? use money rubbish can. by dracing plates to the bin.
What happens when the bug occurs? no similins are given when plates are crushed
What do you expect to see? simonizes given
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

nano can bug

Message 52 of 63 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is anyone going to do anything about this, or is it just going to be ignored like needing to fix the fences (and being able to half-tile gates)? I even created a new save to see if this would happen, and it still did. I’m getting sick of the team focusing on things like TV shows as opposed to fixing the game that we paid for and not ignoring us.

Message 53 of 63 (1,346 Views)

The Money Trash Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Island Living, Seasons, Laundry Day Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Drag trash into the money bin.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get the money from dragging trash into the bin, only when sims put it in.
What do you expect to see? I should get money when I drag it in.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The money trash bin won't give me my moneyyyy! It only works when my sims decide that they don't want to wash their dishes in the bathroom sink.

Message 54 of 63 (1,298 Views)

Re: The Money Trash Glitch

★★★★★ Apprentice

After the patch from yesterday, it looks like it's worse than before. Now it doesn't give me any money at all. Not even if I have a sim do it. :'(

Message 55 of 63 (1,239 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Shawk29
(in response to post #40)
Yes! That sounds exactly like what's going on!
Message 56 of 63 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is also happening in my game, and it's a bit of a letdown considering I'm doing the 100 Baby Challenge, and Mom needs all the help she can get scraping together funds to get a bigger house to adequately care for all 100 babies. I don't really see a point to continuing to play this save/challenge until the nanocan is fixed because without it tbh. Guess I'll just play SDV until it's fixed.

Message 57 of 63 (1,217 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I figured out a fix for it and made a mod. It restores the drag-and-drop functionality to the Nanocan, same as if you had your sim do it.

It'll be up on MTS within a few days. (They're slow going through their queue)

Just google "Sims 4 MTS gettp"

ThePsycho

Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let everyone know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 58 of 63 (1,124 Views)

Fancy Garbage can no longer pays out per person!

★★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? Current
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Drag dirty plate into fancy garbage can. Don't receive money.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sadness. and quick meals for dinner.
What do you expect to see? Money Money Moneyyyyy (pretend I was singing that)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I mean, it's still the coolest garbage can - I hate those open topped garbage cans. Off topic: I miss the garbage disposal only so I don't have to see the trash.

Message 59 of 63 (852 Views)

Re: Fancy Garbage can no longer pays out per person!

★★★★ Apprentice

Mid-September here and there's still no fix for this broken trashcan. Frown

Message 60 of 63 (796 Views)