Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Nails show through on outfits with gloves on male sims

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Island Living, City Living, Get To Work, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Vampire, Spa Day, Parenthood, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Nifty Knitting, Spooky Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Kitchen Stuff, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put long nails on a male sim and put on hot dog or clown outfit
What happens when the bug occurs? The nails show through the gloves and the texture shows on the mesh too.
What do you expect to see? The outfit without nails
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Occurred after Spa Day refresh. Patch 1.79.93.1030 ‌

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Island Living, City Living, Get To Work, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Vampire, Spa Day, Parenthood, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Nifty Knitting, Spooky Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Kitchen Stuff, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put long nails on a male sim and put on hot dog or clown outfit
What happens when the bug occurs? The nails show through the gloves and the texture shows on the mesh too.
What do you expect to see? The outfit without nails
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Occurred after Spa Day refresh. Patch 1.79.93.1030 ‌

Screenshot (259).pngScreenshot (261).pngScreenshot (263).pngScreenshot (281).png

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 3 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nails show through on outfits with gloves on male sims

Hero

Long nails no longer poke through the gloves of certain outfits.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Also happens on these outfit for females & males

09-25-21_10-12-30 AM.png

09-25-21_10-13-30 AM.png

Could be more, didn't test them all

For the nails on outfit bleeding, please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Nails-partially-paint-clothing/td-p/10708460

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (528 Views)

Hero

Long nails no longer poke through the gloves of certain outfits.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)