[FIXED] Nails partially paint clothing

by ImKersha

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Nails partially paint clothing

★ Guide

I have this issue too. I noticed it with a dress from Get Famous. Here are the all nails that cause the stripe glitch.

Message 21 of 27 (1,042 Views)

Re: Fingers and Nails Clip and Distort With Certain Outfits

★★★ Novice

I have an issue with the nails clipping the pattern onto an outfit. specifically the wrap dress from Cottage Living. It clips right under the bow area of the dress.  ( no mods , no cc) Nail colour clipping onto the dress.

without nails  no clipping

Message 22 of 27 (1,006 Views)

Hero
@nikkamore Moved your post over to the thread for that issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 27 (999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Looks like the UV map of the new nails textures was put in a place that is already used by a lot of other clothes UV. Can be seen in 3d programs like Blender.

Message 24 of 27 (967 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Nails partially paint clothing

★★★ Novice

I've noticed this issue, too and not just with the clothing but also with some shoes.

Message 25 of 27 (928 Views)

Re: [LL] Nails partially paint clothing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@ImKersha This has happened so many times that I don't use those nails.

@soniajuMachado Yes I've noticed that too.

[CM - Edited to merge consecutive posts]

Message 26 of 27 (806 Views)

Re: [LL] Nails partially paint clothing

Hero

Your manicure should stand out - in a good way. It is part of your ensemble and can complement an outfit, adding personality and finishing the look. But what is not a perfect complement is that your manicure kinda became part of your outfit, as in literally part of it drawing a line across it, so we have made a fix for that. This fix is across multiple Create a Sim assets across the Base Game and Packs.

Fixed in Patch 1.82.99/1.50

If you still find clothing that has this issue, please create a new thread. Make sure to post a picture of the asset.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (3,596 Views)