[FIXED] NPC invites occur on wrong lot

by loyabe

Original Post

Re: Sim doesn't travel to the right location when invited

★★ Guide
The only invite that I have gotten that ended up on the correct lot is the talent showcase
Message 21 of 78 (2,004 Views)

Re: BUG: NPC events arriving at wrong venues

★ Pro

I thought being invited to the vacation worlds was a great idea. Never had a problem getting home and I could take advantage of the fishing in GF or find a few artifacts in the jungle. 

Message 22 of 78 (1,973 Views)

Re: [OPEN] NPC invites occur on wrong lot

Hero (Retired)
My sim found himself at a charity party in the museum. After which he got the information from the game: "Hire a nutritionist and a mixologist to make this party successful" XD
Well, I have a "Free build" turn on constans in the game and I could have turned this museum into a club but it took some time for it. I was not prepared to act as a Maxis builder during the game.
Message 23 of 78 (1,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The same thing just happened to me, plus I've been experiencing the invites occurring on the wrong lots. Said I was going to bar but went to the museum. 

Message 24 of 78 (1,941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here.
I was invited to a karaoke bar and ended up on the buff in the rain
Also some clubs keep spawning me to the same club over and over again.
And when I go on a date I can only choose 1 or 2 restaurants the others say; ''not available'' I don't remember having this.

Message 25 of 78 (1,911 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I also had this problem tonight.  I have everything except MFPS and JA installed.  I only use MCCC 6.0.0 for mods.  I just kind of figured it was due to the MCCC mod, but it seems perhaps it was not.  I have not removed the mod to see if it persists un-modded.  I should add, it has only happened this once.  I've been playing GF (with MCCC) for two weeks.  During that time, I have attended text message invitations without any issues, so this is not a 100% bug in my game.

Here is how it went down.  I was invited by my mother-in-law via text message to a Charity Event at the Solar Flare Lounge.  We arrived at the PBP club in Del Sol Valley (3 star requirement for entry).  This was not an issue for me, as I am a Proper Celebrity (4 stars), but nobody else at the event could enter the venue as the only other celebrity invited was my wife, who is a Newcomer (1 star).  I suppose I could have formed a group or two and gotten them all in as a group, but Solar Flare does not have this requirement and is where the event was supposed to take place.  The event did not go well, AND it coincided with NYE celebrations.  I ended up leaving early so I could at least watch the NYE Countdown for the holiday tasks.

Message 26 of 78 (1,874 Views)

My Sims teleport to different places

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have installed all of the DLC
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a relationships with townie NPCs and wait for invitation to dance party in a Night Club in, for example, Windenburg but they teleport to the Willow Creek Night Club
What happens when the bug occurs? They teleport to the random places
What do you expect to see? Sims should teleport to the current places
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.47.51.1020

Sasamba

Message 27 of 78 (1,803 Views)

Re: My Sims teleport to different places

Hero

Hi @Razoriko

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 78 (1,789 Views)

★★ Guide

Clicked Me Too as it's an issue and I don't even have "Get Famous" yet.

Message 29 of 78 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Guide

Happens at strange places with the kids, A kid happily texts a another, and they say its a nice day, let go to Desert Bloom, and instead we end up at a Coffee shop, it so strange, what can kids do at a coffee shop.

Message 30 of 78 (1,663 Views)