Re: [FIXED] NPC invites occur on wrong lot

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: BUG: NPC events arriving at wrong venues

Hero

Sims will travel to the correct venue when invited out to an event by a NPC Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 78 (1,418 Views)

Re: BUG: NPC events arriving at wrong venues

★★★★★ Apprentice

It is not fixed. In my game it's even worse than it was before. 5 times in a row now my sim was invited somewhere and ended up somewhere completely unrelated. They were vampires (still idle and low energy by the way) if it makes any difference. I'll try repairing the game again. 

I'm doing this on a save that never had mods or cc.

Message 72 of 78 (1,324 Views)

★ Apprentice

STILL happening

Message 73 of 78 (1,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This has been happening to me. Before and after today's patch. If I open sims 4 and play my save, the first few invites from an NPC take us to the correct location, but eventually one invite will go to the wrong location and then all following invites are wrong. This continues until I restart the game, then the cycle starts over again. Hope this helps.

Message 74 of 78 (1,284 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Seems we got several issues now that are either the same as before or different.

So I guess I need the following info from everyone that posted (to see if we need new threads

• What's the message you're getting ? Is the invitation to the same lot you end up on or is it a different one ?
  • What kind of lot type do you end up ?
  • Is your Sim a Vampire/Alien or a 'normal' Sim ?
  • Are they festival invites or all ?

There's a new thread for this circumstances: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Sims-inviting-other-sims-to-eat-out-at-their-hou... so please post there if that's what you're seeing. This is a invite happening for a residential lot.

I also made a new one for the festals specifically: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Festivals-invites-occurring-in-the-wrong-lot/td-p/7802429/ and moved all post clearly related to that over to that thread. Please me too this thread if you have issues with festivals only.

@bookmaster325  I moved your other post over to this as it seems connected to festivals

Tagging @GengarUsedLick   @dalmansrule @luckyluketom

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 78 (1,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's been happening  after yesterday's  update.My sim gets an invite  to visit  a sim's  household and turn  up at a club venue  of get together. When  I view  the invite  it says invite for sim's house is at an club venue ?

Message 76 of 78 (1,099 Views)

Hero
Do you have a screenshot of the message ?

Seems there's several different issues going on (see my links above)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 77 of 78 (1,089 Views)

Hero

I'm locking this thread to not make it more confusing as it already is

Please use either of those threads (me too should do the job)

Use the first one if it's specifically for festivals, second one for everything else. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 78 of 78 (4,010 Views)