Re: [OPEN] NPC invites occur on wrong lot

by chrolka

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Usually I dismiss invitations from townies, but a few days ago I accepted an invite to a birthday party. Unfortunately I did not register which lot we were supposed to go to, because I just figured it didn't matter, but alas! a few seconds later the birthday sim arrives AT MY HOUSEHOLD in their party attire, along with an NPC caterer and expects me to throw them a birthday party! Such faux pas! I just thought it was weird until I saw this thread. Now I'm thinking I'm having the same bug. No mods in my game.

Message 41 of 78 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I don't own Get Famous, so this is definitely a result of the november/december patches. Would love for it to get fixed!!

Message 42 of 78 (1,263 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same for me. Occurs 100% of the time.

Message 43 of 78 (1,246 Views)

Re: BUG: NPC events arriving at wrong venues

★★★★ Novice
I had the exact same thing happen. My sim ended up hooking up with a local when her boyfriend left as soon as the date started. Haha. Funny, but definitely not intentional.
Message 44 of 78 (1,217 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I’m not sure about this person, but for me it was somewhere around Season/recent patch/Get Famous. I’m not totally sure exactly when it started happening though.
Message 45 of 78 (1,223 Views)

Old Quarter Inn Bar now a Store

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Ep011.assets.mi-ep01.271
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, jungle adventure, seasons, get together, vampires, city living, spa day, pets, vintage glamour, my first pet, romantic garden, spooky stuff, perfect patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When a NPC asks sim on a date to Old Quarter Inn Bar.
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of going to the Bar in Windenburg, they instead show up at a furniture store in Magnolia Promenade
What do you expect to see? I expect to see them at The Old Quarter Inn Bar
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Every time a NPC sim (Bjorn bjergsen and Caleb Vatore) ask my sim on a date to The Old Quarter Inn Bar, they show up at a furniture store that I didnt place in Magnolia Promenade. The date ends poorly due to the sims unable to sit on any of the furniture and chat

Message 46 of 78 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Guide

Would it help to turn-off phone text messages completely?, because most texts are invites.

Message 47 of 78 (1,213 Views)

Re: Old Quarter Inn Bar now a Store

Hero

Hi @CountFabula 

merged your post with existing thread.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 78 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I got this in my legacy twice just this week! I might have noticed it before but now it's ridiculous.

Here, Kristin invites Ilan to a retail date (Which is WEIRD but I accepted) but after this, they were at the Stargazer Lounge.

This same sim's sister also invited him out right before this to a bar, they popped up at a coffee shop.

Screenshot_83.png

Message 49 of 78 (1,164 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have a club called Group Therapy that I put my bunch of Gloomy sims in lol
They're supposed to meet at Art Centers, but they meet in the coffee shops...
Message 50 of 78 (1,163 Views)