Re: [WORKAROUND] [NKSP] Can't ship on Plopsy

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Novice

Hi, I had the same problem but I figured it out.  Evidently when I built my house I had move objects on.  So my mailbox was placed incorrectly.  Once I replaced my mailbox and placed it in my game without moveobjects, it fixed my problem.  You probably already knew this but if not I hope it fixes your issue.  Happy simming!

Message 31 of 33 (2,011 Views)

★ Guide

Having the same problem in the Evergreen Harbor apartments, so can't try replacing mailboxes. Debugging both sim and mailboxes doesn't help. I have no mods or cc.

For a while, it helped to have my sim moving when I tried to select ship on plopsy - tell them to walk somewhere, then try selecting it while they're in motion. The order would take maybe once in five tries. Now it doesn't work at all. The ship option only shows up once for me too, so that isn't part of the issue for me?

Message 32 of 33 (1,987 Views)

Hero

Neither Snow nor Rain nor sunny days nor Vlad in the gloom of night shall stay these items from Ship on Plopsy. Sims are now able to Ship all their masterpieces to swift completion on Plopsy.
- While we were working on the shipping service in Plopsy, we also fixed an issue that made the option of Ship on Plopsy display twice… I guess, if one failed, the other worked? Better safe than sorry!

Fixed in Patch 1.75.125/ 1.42

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 33 (30,387 Views)