Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [NKSP] [CD] Sims does not own yarn balls generated by cats

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them until and including nifty knitting.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a yarn basket in an household with cats, let cats generate yarn balls, try to click on the yarn balls (maybe to try to place in inventory or just clean up the mess), then there comes a text telling you your sim doesn't own that ball of yarn, generated from their own yarn basket. (Same thing happens with the insects food generated from successfully bonding with flies, if that will help)
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't interact with the yarn balls.
What do you expect to see? At least be able to add it to my inventory to be able to sell them from there or something, it's stupid we need to go in to bb mode to get rid of them when they becoming to many. When they being generated in live mode. But I would also appreciate if there was an interaction to just clean them up from house, like put all yarn-balls away. But this is a nice to have addition, the most important would be a simple add to inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template , Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (845 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims does not own yarn balls generated by cats

Hero

Cat owners rejoice! Now balls of Yarn made by pet Cats are able to be kept as owned. Whew! Toys for life! Until the next item of interest appears…

Fixed in Patch 1.70.84/ 1.37

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (525 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@sweet_sims83 Something weird happened on the post, it duplicated it, from that had been autosaved was generated into the last box, when I tried to resurrect it from what was saved (before I got to know how to actually submit it), and then I had to fill in the form anyway, then it was duplicated. I feel really stupid now.
Message 2 of 4 (833 Views)

Hero
@sweet_sims83 Don't worry about it. It's an issue with the bug template, not with you.

I fixed it for you :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (738 Views)

Hero

Cat owners rejoice! Now balls of Yarn made by pet Cats are able to be kept as owned. Whew! Toys for life! Until the next item of interest appears…

Fixed in Patch 1.70.84/ 1.37

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (526 Views)