Re: [NOT BUG] Music stations that are available vary between stereos and speaker

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Music stations that are available vary between stereos and speakers

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of the ones currently released.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select the "Listen to..." or "Turn on..." options on various stereos (table stereos, floor stereos and wall speakers).
What happens when the bug occurs? Several music stations are missing from random stereos. Here are all the ones I've noticed: The romance, blues, new age, jazz and electronica stations are missing from all table stereos (except for the Spa Day table stereo, which has the new age station but is still missing the others mentioned). The jazz and new age stations are missing from the base game wall speaker, and the jazz station is missing from the Spa Day and Backyard Stuff wall speakers. The romance, blues and jazz stations are missing from two floor stereos but are present on the other two.
What do you expect to see? Every music station should be present on every stereo and speaker.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It's still like this after today's patch (11/01/2018), and I've made sure to remove all CC and mods, start a new save, do a game repair, etc.

Message 1 of 8 (2,416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NOT BUG] Music stations that are available vary between stereos and speaker

Hero

• The Jazz radio station is now available on all stereos.

Seems the Gurus deemed this as a bug.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,823 Views)

All Replies

Re: Music stations that are available vary between stereos and speakers

Hero

Some of the stations only appear on higher priced stereos but not on the lower priced ones, that's by design.

The wall speakers might still have issues. 

I'll check on this tomorrow

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (2,398 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Oh, that's disappointing.
Message 3 of 8 (2,385 Views)

Hero

Only potential issue I see is Jazz missing from wall speaker. I think they should have them all.

The others seem by design for me or do you see any of the more expensive ones not have while cheaper ones do ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (2,352 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the only one I've seen with the romance station is the jukebox

Message 5 of 8 (2,309 Views)

Hero
Checked this and I also have it on the one that's more expensive than the jukebox, so I would say, this is working as intendend.

Marking as non-bug for now (exception of wall speakers so if someone wants to make a separate thread for that, please do so, listing all the stations that are missing)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (2,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just checked this in my game and all of mine are still working but I know a patch just came out and even though it was meant to fix some seasons bugs they might have adressed this issue

Message 7 of 8 (2,071 Views)

Hero

• The Jazz radio station is now available on all stereos.

Seems the Gurus deemed this as a bug.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,824 Views)