[FIXED] Muscle tone not properly displaying in Live mode

by JasonVega2

Original Post

Re: Wrong skin texture

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Auleric wrote:

This issue still hasn't been fixed as of the 5/4/2014 patch. My sim's muscle tone still disappears entirely the instant his weight slider creeps to the bottom. The workaround works for me, but it's a huge pain to have to plug in a bunch of cheats every half hour to fix it. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Hmmm, I was just about to report that this issue appears to be fixed. I used the CAS editor cheat to drop all my Sims weight all the way to the bottom, and their muscle tone persisted - even after several clothing changes. Will have to see if it stays fixed for me or if it was just an artifact due to the way I tested it.

Four sims on lowest weight setting.

Sorry you're still having trouble with this Auleric. I have gotten into the habit of keeping my Sims away from the treadmill and only using the weight machine for exercise. That seems to keep the dial from dropping too quickly.

Message 31 of 74 (1,673 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Auleric I am sad to confirm that you are quite correct. The problem is still there. Confusedmileysad:

Message 32 of 74 (1,661 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue for me. I notice that even if my character does show the proper tone, if I go into the dresser to change outfits, once i leave the fitting room to go back to the game, most of the time it reverts to the wrong, not toned texture.

This has been broken since launch and still not fixed, I don't even want to play the game anymore until they fix this. So annoying.

Message 33 of 74 (1,554 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This issue says solved, but its not. It's been going on since early in the games inception. It is a core part of the game. Especially since physically fit sims automatically get super skinny. As soon as they get super skinny, they lose muscle definition. The people at EA should have noticed this and fixed it a long time ago.

Message 34 of 74 (1,524 Views)

Only the known workarounds are marked as solution as indicated by @crinrict.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 35 of 74 (1,644 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Still unfixed after August 6th, 2015 patch.

Message 36 of 74 (1,611 Views)

★ Guide

I noticed that bug too. Minimum fatness makes muscles invisible.

Message 37 of 74 (1,574 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem too, I just Install The Sims 4 for a week ago. And get noticed that the muscle is not showing up. I create male sim with approximately 3/4 muscle slider and 1/2 weight slider. And the muscle not show up, just like The Sims 3. Go to CAS I see the muscle, back to game play again I see no muscle Frown

Message 38 of 74 (1,526 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This issue is well-documented and was reported more than a year ago. Is it possible that EA is unaware of it because there is a work-around?

Message 39 of 74 (1,512 Views)

Hero

I'll explain it again:

Solved check mark means = There's a solution/workaround that has been highlighted so people find it (or the issue has bee fixed in which case the solution post will say so)

Fixed = The thread is moved off the compiled list. As long as it's on the compiled list, it's still an open issue (although some might be fixed anyways cause no one ever comes back to give feedback on that)

No one said this was fixed. Just that there's a work around people can try until EA/Maxis is fixing this. To make it easier to find it, click on the go to solution button on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 74 (1,466 Views)