by katie_b97

Original Post

Re: Muscle and Weight Gain

Hero

Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 19 (2,468 Views)

★★ Novice

I think I figured out what this bug was related to.  I thought it was gardening too at first, since my sim is a gardener.  But what I found was that the excess muscle comes from digging!  When she got pregnant I had her husband take over digging duties in the neighborhood and suddenly he was as ripped as she was!

I started a new game and tested the theory, and sure enough...my skinny guy was max muscle slider after a few days of digging.  It's a little rediculous, as I don't want my female sims to look like the incredible hulk.

Message 12 of 19 (2,414 Views)

Massive Muscles !?!

★ Guide

I am having this issue daily now and it's getting really frustrating. I have to keep going into CAS to change my Sims body type back to what I selected. She can't do anything without constantly getting massive muscles!? I go into CAS and each time the bar is all the way up for muscle gain so I put it down. I've had to do this now five times almost daily. From gardening, collecting to fishing my Sim can't do anything without gaining massive muscles!? Is there anyway to stop this muscle gain? Is this some sort of glitch?  No mods or downloads in my game. Playing on PC Windows 7. 

Message 13 of 19 (2,372 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was about to come on here saying the weight machine was the problem, but after reading through this I'm not so sure: maybe it was digging. But maybe not--I have a male Sim that I dedicated to digging, and he has become really, really fat. I have a female Sim that has also become very fat, and I wanted to change that so I started her working out. She used the weight machine once, and the treadmill 2 times. Then I noticed that she is completely ripped all of a sudden (gigantic muscles), but her hips are still excessively wide. After reading this I remembered that I just had her start to dig for collectibles, but she only dug up a few. The male dug up way more than that and didn't get any muscles out of it. Maybe it is a combination of working out in other ways and also digging (perhaps tied to athletic skill?). Anyway, either way, doing a particular interaction once or even a few times should not cause a woman to look like Arnold Swartzinigger (with big hips). Definiltely, the balance on this needs to be tweaked. It's too hard to lose weight, and too easy to gain muscle. 

Message 14 of 19 (2,375 Views)

Fat Sims

★★★★ Novice
When I first started my sim in cas, She was about average in muscle mass and size. Then after she had a baby she started getting fat for no reason. I bought the slim down solution, than when she aged up from young adult to adult, she ballooned to huge fat. So I bought her the slim solution again, and she was fine until she aged up again from adult to elder. Now that wouldn't have been so bad, but all of her children started out extremely fat. I don't understand, because her spouse is buff and slim. None of this happened to him. This has to be a bug, but I haven't seen it addressed here.
Message 15 of 19 (2,352 Views)

Re: Fat Sims

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This also kept happening to me and sorry but all the Potions and Jogging... don't always work. I was forced to use the.................... CAS.fulleditmode cheat because the game either cheats or is glitchy. And I should add I had to use the CAS.fulleditmode over TEN times now....... :/

Message 16 of 19 (2,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Although same category, my issue with my sim's weight is really weird.

In one day (24 sim hours), my sim gets from: skinny --> max fat ---> max muscle ---> fat ----> slim. 

- She only eats gardan salads

- she works out on the threadmill, push ups, sit ups and an occasional jog every morning.

- she doesn't drink alcohol

- she's a gardener.

- single, no chance of baby.

- fitness level 9

Examples:

1. If she travels to a different map, she appears on the lot with a different body (usually plump / max fat). 

2. After workout, she takes her slim body into the shower and when she's out, she's tone and muscly. She goes about daily routines (greet the stalking neighbours, gardening, pruning, rocketing) then suddenly she's big for no reason again. I take her in to use the toilet (out of my camera view) and when she comes back into view, she's back to slim. Confusedmileyindifferent: ??

Question: My game glitched and made two of her. As in her dopplegangger will be walking past her house. Does that affect this issue? Like, if the dopplegangger eats, could it affect my sim? (just postulating a theory) Confusedmileysurprised:

Message 17 of 19 (2,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Update on my post:

So I deleted her dopplegangger, and she stopped having magical weight gains and muscles. Confusedmileylol: YES! I guess the dopplegangger does affect the sim after all. 

Message 18 of 19 (2,324 Views)

Hero

• Removed fitness gain for digging rocks.

This issue should be fixed.

If there are other instances, please open a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (2,835 Views)