[FIXED] Muscle and Weight Gain from digging

by katie_b97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Muscle and Weight Gain from digging

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So my current Sim started out very skinny and without any muscle but after a day or two of eating and/or digging rocks she becomes extremely ripped and a bit big. The weight/muscle gain need to be calibrated, I have to keep going into CAS to edit her constantly

Message 3 of 19 (2,560 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Muscle and Weight Gain

Hero

• Removed fitness gain for digging rocks.

This issue should be fixed.

If there are other instances, please open a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 19 of 19 (2,983 Views)

All Replies

Digging for rocks contribute to muscle gain

★★ Apprentice

I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or intentional but it does seem a little out of place in my perspective.

Sims digging for rocks tend to gain muscle over time for what appears to be no reason at all. About 4 taps for several rocks and you now have a really ripped sim.

Message 1 of 19 (2,654 Views)

Re: Digging for rocks contribute to muscle gain

Hero

A small gain should be ok, I think.

I'll add for now to see if anyone else has any input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (2,647 Views)

Hero

@katie_b97 Added this link to the existing report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (2,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue too.. It doesn't make any sense to me that my sim turned to a hulk by just digging a couple of rocks..
Message 5 of 19 (2,609 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same here. My Sim was average and I noticed yesterday he is now about as muscular as you can get. If he was green I'd call him Hulk. I've had him digging.

Edit: I meant to add, he has not exercised at all.

Message 6 of 19 (2,605 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've also had this issue

Message 7 of 19 (2,595 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the report

You can hit the me too button in the first post if you just wanna show that you have the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 19 (2,575 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've also had this with one of my sims but her husband hasn't been digging at anything but last night's leftovers. He has been fishing though, could this cause muscle gain too? The pair of them look like WWF wrestlers, and the female sim is heavily pregnant so the Arnie abs look *utterly* bizarre.

Message 9 of 19 (2,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has happened to several of my sims more than once. But it also seems to happen whilst gardening (and possibly fishing too?). Just watering/weeding about 5 plants had my sim's mucles ripped in about a day or two.
Message 10 of 19 (2,400 Views)