[FIXED] Multiple Toddler/Sims issues with eating/sleeping/stuck toys

by quantic_sakura

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Toddlers stuck with Toys/Books after update

★★ Novice

literally my exact problem, along with random bowls and plates stuck in the weirdest places that the toddler has put them down on. i'm talking IN the walls and doors. it's awful.

Message 201 of 216 (1,149 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Multiple Toddler/Sims issues with eating/sleeping/stuck toys

★ Novice
@crinrictquantic_sakura I have the same issue. I'm trying to do the 100 Baby Challenge but this issue is driving me up the wall! There is no way to sort it out. I hope EA get the issue fixed ASAP
Message 202 of 216 (1,030 Views)

July 13- Toddler Issue

★★ Novice

Objects seem to get attached to my toddler and it does not allow them to do anything. It cause one of my toddlers to be taken away and now another one might be. I’m not sure how to fix this or if this is a bug that needs fixing. This time it is a toddler tablet that is attached. Last time it was a toy. The toddler cannot put it down and will not do other things like eat or sleep. For example. When sending them to bed they get in the bed, lie down, and get back up again. 

Message 203 of 216 (1,019 Views)

Re: July 13- Toddler Issue

Hero
@makcmidd Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 204 of 216 (1,011 Views)

Re: Toddler glitch since Island Living.

★★★★ Novice
@yeetyeetyeet5556 Did not work for me.
Message 205 of 216 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@fancyvickik689 

Hi there- yes, I should’ve updated verifying with that solution, which I’ll do now- repairing the game in the EA window does not solve the issue, it only worked temporarily for me 

what I have found to be a solution, however, is the reset sim cheat code (I have seen this suggested a few times) 

open the cheats window and type: resetSim Firstname Lastname

then press enter 

this gets tedious but I hope it works for you every time a sim gets glitched like it has for me 

(once again I have no EA credentials, just trying to help others)

Message 206 of 216 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same glitch happen, but I didn't realize it was a glitch until my toddler completely disappeared forever, which was rather disappointing. I couldn't get her to eat or bathe or play with any other toys, and I could barely make my sim parents do anything to get the child's needs up either.  I also seem to be having an issue with hired services not actually entering my lot until I call them over, so getting a nanny to do the work is almost impossible. For now I just waited until my couple had another kid, and reverse engineered my previous child in CAS, and I'm using cheats to manage their moods now. I hope they fix it soon.

Message 207 of 216 (928 Views)

toddler interactions not working

★★★ Newbie

Whenever my household has a toddler, when i interact with him/her it doesnt work. for example when i try to potty help the toddler just sits down at the potty then stands up again. when i try to feed the toddler, the sim would put them down in the high chair then pick the toddler up again and put them down on the ground.

Message 208 of 216 (914 Views)

Re: toddler interactions not working

Hero
@larslzd Mergedy our post with exsting bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 209 of 216 (906 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Multiple Toddler/Sims issues with eating/sleeping/stuck toys

★★ Guide

I had one toddler who was holding the owl night light in one hand and a small doll in the other and would not put it down.  I did manage to get a work around by turning cheats on and resetting the bugged sim tot and removed the owl night lights completely  Not been an issue with that since. 

Message 210 of 216 (889 Views)