toddler issues

by baby-boo21

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Multiple Toddler/Sims issues with eating/sleeping/stuck toys

★★★ Guide

@StarryMight wrote:

If you don't mind mods, LittleMsSam has added a fix for this to her Random Bug Fixes (search for it online). Standard smile

No one should have to use 3rd party mods to have basic gameplay work.

Message 121 of 216 (1,484 Views)

Re: [Ň€€ĐŞ ƗŇƤỮŦ] [ŞV] Commands can be spammed by queueing multiple at once

★ Apprentice

My game has just started doing this, it wasn't doing this when I was first playing (played for around 4 hours) but since I have had two more babies (one adult and two toddlers also in the house) all interactions are dropping. At first it was when I was trying to get them to eat, and now they cancel every single action and won't do anything. It isn't mods, and it was absolutely fine for hours, but now I can't do anything, please help! I have tried to repair the game, deleted cache and now I am not sure what to do.

Message 122 of 216 (1,275 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PansekshuElle No, you are right. Unfortunately most of the mods in my mods folder are fixes for gameplay. Otherwise i wasn't even able to play the sims 4. I actually rather didn't have to use mods but i feel i have no choice.
Message 123 of 216 (1,440 Views)
Highlighted

toddler issues

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? dunno
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but vampires and jungle island and strngerville
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? holding a plate or a toy
What happens when the bug occurs? tolddler doesnt eat sleep or sit when the toddler has something in his or her hand
What do you expect to see? toddler goes in bed or high chair and then gets up/ out straight away while holding a plate or a toy
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

toddler having issues

Message 124 of 216 (1,376 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@PansekshuElle and @Zilverwolf2 : Yes, they should fix it officially (given the severity of this issue, they probably/hopefully will!), but I was simply pointing out something to help in the meanwhile. I guess I'll have to be clearer on that next time.

Message 125 of 216 (1,404 Views)

Re: toddler issues

Message 126 of 216 (1,365 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I feel like we are all having the same issue but has EA even responded? I mean clearly this can't go on for too long as many of us have toddlers in our lots. Will someone think of the toddlers? 05-16-19_8-14-18 PM.png

Message 127 of 216 (1,389 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Sherryist : Here's a Tweet from SimGuruNick I found earlier this morning: https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/1144400003927949312

They're probably swamped due to the sheer amount of bugs that have cropped up recently with the patch and/or *Island Living*. ^_^;

Message 128 of 216 (1,381 Views)

Re: Toddler Issues

★★★★★ Newbie

I just started the 100 baby challenge and lost a kid!!! This is the most annoying glitch. So glad I’m not the only one. It needs to be fixed soon! I’m on vacation and I want to play but can’t with this happening.

Message 129 of 216 (1,359 Views)

Re: toddler issues

@baby-boo21 I've merged your post with an existing bug report on this issue.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 130 of 216 (1,333 Views)