by freakyteen21

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers stuck with Toys/Books after update

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 216 (2,439 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Toodlers unable to drink from sippy cups

★★★★ Novice
@zoraaisling I'm having the exact same problem Frown I have to keep resetting the sims but it's happening constantly and making it completely unplayable. Any fixes?
Message 22 of 216 (2,427 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Toddlers stuck with Toys/Books after update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm also playing the 100 Baby Challenge. I'm 7 babies from completion and I've had to stop playing until this is fixed. Even using resetSim the toddlers continue to glitch and I can't feed or look after them properly. It's all since the June 18 patch.  will be irritated if Kelsey's 100 Baby Challenge gets put on hold because of this.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 23 of 216 (2,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same thing happening in my game. I don't play with any Mods or CC. Suuuuuper frustrating for those of us doing a 100 Baby Challenge!

Message 24 of 216 (2,383 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims won't eat a full meal

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here. And NOW there is a new glitch - can't potty! I try to click on potty and there are no options. I have spent hours and hours since the update trying to fix the issues in this game and am so frustrated. Still waiting to be able to play. My poor little toddler was in such a happy mood, but now so angry for being hungry and having to go. I found one of her toys hanging mid air. I am sure I will locate the rest. 

Message 25 of 216 (2,380 Views)

Hero
@WolfeNomad Did you try replacing the potty ?

Moved this over to the toy thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 216 (2,359 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrictquantic_sakura Also having the same issue, except this happens with all sims not just toddlers; I had a mermaid sim get a drink from the fridge, finish the drink but then it was stuck in her hand, I had to enter cheats and reset her and any other sim that has this issue otherwise they can't interact with anything. (no mods no cc in my game)
Message 27 of 216 (2,355 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue. Since the patch on the June 18th, 2019. I have been going in and out of manage worlds real quick to temp fix. Since I am doing the 100 baby challenge right now and really need my tiny tots to be able to learn them skills.

Message 28 of 216 (2,324 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue for me as well. No CC or Mods

Message 29 of 216 (2,642 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, I replaced the potty with other types and kinds.

About an hour afterward, the game suddenly started working. Just weird stuff, lol. The reset the sim is working now as before it was not. So it was a fluke - not only for me but for others it seemed. They will get it ironed out. Thanks!
Message 30 of 216 (2,627 Views)