Re: Muddy Water in Tubs

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I have two tubs installed in this particular house, the Triteia Luxury Corner bath and the Jet Set Luxury bath.  It happens on both.  No, I haven't used any of the Spa type baths.  

I can do additional testing if needed.

Message 11 of 18 (1,138 Views)

Hero

If it's reproducible, it might be good to upload your save somewhere

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (1,134 Views)

Hero

This should be fixed.

Anyone still sees it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 18 (3,517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I guess I'll just add that I saw this too today. I did a mud bath, at which point it came out brown (as expected). Later, when I tried normal baths, again it was coming out brown. It stopped after I ran one of the other scented baths.

(Not sure if related, but one visitor I noticed also had done a mud bath. I think I'd done others in between, so probably not related, but figured I'd throw it out there).

Message 14 of 18 (1,082 Views)

Hero

Which tub are you using ?

Also any cc/mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (1,076 Views)

Hero

Tagging @RblDiver

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 18 (1,062 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just saw that today as well. My sim first took a mud bath, afterwards every bath water was displayed as mud. Not sure if related but there where some visitors taking fancy baths in my bathroom also. I only use Tool and tab mode cam in build mode, both are up to date.

Message 17 of 18 (837 Views)

Hero
@MBsim0 This bug was fixed a while ago.

Please create a new thread if you're still seeing this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (833 Views)