[FIXED] Most Sims are greyed out when trying to travel with them (Phone)

by f521fed862ee7653

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Most Sims are greyed out when trying to travel with them

Hero
@candiecoatediv Merged your other post :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 72 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I wonder if this is related to the auto age-up issue. I'd be curious to know if the people getting this issue play with long lifespan enabled - I do, which is why I am wondering if there is a connection. I'm having both this issue and the auto age-up. 

Message 22 of 72 (987 Views)

★★★★ Guide

same issue to my game, i can only travel with sims that are in the near... btw lifespan is turned off for the moment if this is relevant

Message 23 of 72 (981 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just spoke to someone in a different forum; they said they're having this issue but with normal aging on so I don't think my theory is correct. Seems to impact people who play with different lifespans. 

Message 24 of 72 (970 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@dslepenk I don’t think they’re connected. I only play on normal aging and I’m having this issue.
Message 25 of 72 (949 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@dslepenk They should post in the aging thread and provide their save. I did extensive testing and so did others and I was never able to duplicate it on normal.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 72 (943 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too. 

Before the patch I removed all mods, cleared cache, repaired game, etc. and it was working fine. I have not put them back because I'm waiting for the new pack and waiting for them to be tested/updated with it first.

After the patch I started a new save, decided to try out a new scenario to get a sense of the new updates and changes. Started it on normal life span. My SIm lives in Willow Creek. When she opens travel with on the phone, the only options to bring with her are those on the lot. All other Sims are grayed out. 

I have all the packs, use PC.

Message 27 of 72 (919 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Most Sims are greyed out when trying to travel with them (Phone)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue!

Message 28 of 72 (893 Views)

Re: Sims can not "travel with" most other sims

★ Apprentice
  1. Having the same problem since the last update, we had yesterday. Can only travel with household members or people that are in the area. So frustrating. 
Message 29 of 72 (878 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Most Sims are greyed out when trying to travel with them (Phone)

★★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me as well, but on PC. Sims can only travel with sims that are  on the same lot as the sim. No mods or custom content (have never installed or used any). If I invite sims to "hangout" I can then have them travel with my sim but that is an annoying workaround because of how long it takes. The issue began with the latest patch. 

Message 30 of 72 (899 Views)