Re: [OPEN] Most Sims are greyed out when trying to travel with them

by StargazerSapphy

Original Post

Re: Sims can not "travel with" most other sims

★ Guide

@crinrict I am having same issue and I am on a Windows PC. Never have used any Mods or CC.

The only people that are not greyed out are actually people that are currently in same world that my character is in at the time. Characters not at work but in different worlds are greyed out. If I travel to world they are in then they become available for travel but will be greyed out if they are in a different world than I am in when they are not working.

Also previously before this update the Sims who are at work would not show up on phone until they were off work.

Message 41 of 72 (1,035 Views)

Re: Sims can not "travel with" most other sims

★ Apprentice

I hope they fix this ASAP. I'm having the exact same problem , since the new update. 

Message 42 of 72 (1,013 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@hadklax Having the exact same problem since my game updated
Message 43 of 72 (981 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Most Sims are greyed out when trying to travel with them (Phone)

★★★ Apprentice
@f521fed862ee76538fb62e3262aefcbd Having this same problem, very frustrating. I hate this patch
Message 44 of 72 (943 Views)

Cannot Invite Off Lot Sims to Travel via Phone

★ Apprentice

I am on PC with no mods or cc in game. I own all EPs, GPs, SPs, Bust the Dust kit and all the build/buy kits. I started a new game to test the update and discovered that when my sim uses the travel button in the phone, any sims that are not on the current lot/neighborhood are grayed out and unable to select to travel with. I am on normal life span. Tested on a previous save on normal life span and same grayed out situation occurred.

I don't know how this website works but I would like to say "me too" for having this issue and hope this post brings it to attention.

Message 45 of 72 (838 Views)

★ Guide

Same here. My sim lives in an apartment where there is an accessible lot outside (where you can go to it without traveling). The only sims he can travel with through his phone are household Sims that are home at the time or other sims he knows that are already on the lot. Everyone else is greyed out. This patch has made the game essentially unplayable on so many different levels. :-(

Message 46 of 72 (906 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same! Only i play it on the windows

Even when i save it and come back in the game

Message 47 of 72 (883 Views)

Re: Can’t Travel??

★★★ Novice

I have this same problem! I checked for the "invite to travel" option and couldn't find it either. I started thinking there had never been an option there. Can't believe I was gaslit by a game lol.

Message 48 of 72 (861 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this issue too and I'm on PC

Message 49 of 72 (880 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I play with aging off and it's happening to me

Message 50 of 72 (884 Views)