[FIXED] Moodlets/Quirk Notifications for infants after Infant has aged up

by dartrices

Original Post

Re: Toddler&Child sim infant sitting pose

Hero
@ayesaah I'm guessing it's the issue where some trait wasn't removed properly. Are you using MCCC ? If so, please check for any hidden infant traits/moodlets and see if it helps if you remove them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 76 (1,752 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think that was it. I'd age up the sim and they'd still have the same moodlets from being infants. Specifically the gassy moodlet (on the toddler and child). I just removed them and everything's good!

Thanks!

Message 72 of 76 (1,688 Views)

Hero
@ayesaah I've merged your post with the dedicated bug report on that issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 76 (1,680 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This bug is getting kind of weird. So, my Sim has a young adult child, Hadrian, living at home with her and he got this moodlet from watching his Mom. Who was never an infant, I'm doing the 100 baby challenge and made her from scratch in CAS as a young adult. 

Message 74 of 76 (1,590 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's continuing to happen oddly enough. The child sim is now getting wiggly moodlets when he was never a wiggly infant. I'm so confused. I can cheat the moodlets away but they come right back. I even tried using mc command center to remove the wiggly and gassy traits, but they aren't popping up in the hidden traits section.

Maybe this is a bigger issue Sims 4 has to fix, haha.

Message 75 of 76 (1,566 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims will get age appropriate moodlets and buffs, but sometimes don’t we all get sad in a Strange Place?

Fixed in Patch 1.98.127/1.76

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue

I don't know if already bugged Sims are fixed. If not, you'll need to remove the infant traits with the cheat.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 76 of 76 (9,581 Views)