[FIXED] Mansion baron aspirations can't complete

by darkcrow343

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Mansion baron aspirations can't complete

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the task to buy 5000 worth or landscaping, I have bought benches, a sculpture, and a climbing frame although it still says 0/5000 so I have lost simolians for nothing which is rather annoying . 

Is there something  i am doing wrong or is this a genuine bug?

Thanks

Message 1 of 12 (47,115 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mansion baron aspirations can't complete

Hero

Marking this one as solved for now.

Please post here if you have further issues with this aspiration: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Aspirations-not-fulfilling/m-p/502...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (45,955 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Have you tried buying plants, schrubs and trees from the gardening section of build mode? 

Message 2 of 12 (47,085 Views)

Hero

added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 12 (47,074 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@barf456 wrote:

Have you tried buying plants, schrubs and trees from the gardening section of build mode? 

^this plus building a fountain from build mode

Message 4 of 12 (47,053 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have a similar but different problem with Mansion Baron. I have two Sims with the mansion baron/have a home worth $50k aspiration. I move them in to a 50k house and one registers the aspiration but not the other. I tested a few different things just out of curiousity --

I tried moving them both before and after they were married, made no difference. 

I tried it controlling first one sim, then the other when selecting the Household -> Move Household option on the computer. Made no difference it was still her that got the achievement and he did not. 

I tried using the option "Move Out Household" from the Manage Worlds screen instead. Also made no difference.

Last but not least I moved them in to the house and then tried changing his aspiration to something else then back again. Nope. He's at 0/50,000 and she's got her aspiration fulfilled.

Interestingly enough, his sub condition was own 15 peices of art. That did register, he's at 5/15. He was at 0 before moving in, I reloaded and verified.

Message 5 of 12 (46,319 Views)

Hero

@darkcrow343 Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (45,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just select a new aspiration, then chose the mansion baron one again. I had this problem and that helped. Standard smile 

Message 7 of 12 (44,833 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Buy lots of head  to head sunflowers until it reaches 5000 simoleons can complete the aspiration. 

Message 8 of 12 (44,822 Views)

★ Guide

I completed this today.

Message 9 of 12 (44,812 Views)

Hero

Marking this one as solved for now.

Please post here if you have further issues with this aspiration: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Aspirations-not-fulfilling/m-p/502...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (45,956 Views)