by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] Male toddlers/children continues with a sweet voice after grow

★★★ Newbie

Please fix this!  :-(

Message 41 of 52 (1,643 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Male toddlers/children continues with a sweet voice after grow

★★ Apprentice

in my game nearly all males sims have female voices, seems to be something to do with the warm voice. Its really annoying. I can fix my played sims as i play them but all the generated unplayed sims have it too - i have to keep changing them using a cas cheat everytime i send my sim out to a bar ect.

Message 42 of 52 (1,637 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Male toddlers continues with a sweet voice after grow up

★ Guide

The voice can be changed without using the cas.fulleditmode cheat.

Take your sim to any mirror and select "Change Sim," which enables you to change the male teen's voice to a deeper one.

Message 43 of 52 (1,623 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Male toddlers/children continues with a sweet voice after grow up

★★ Guide
This is happening to me too however with all generated NPC males. For now I've been using MC Command to fix it quickly instead of going all the way into CAS. I hope they fix this bug soon
Message 44 of 52 (1,564 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [FIXED] Male toddlers/children continues with a sweet voice after grow up

Hero

Sims aged up from toddler to adult, will now have an appropriately sounding voice.
  • Toddler.
    • I used to write the word ‘toddler’ and this giant censor would appear out of nowhere. Still getting used to it… toddler?
      • Toddler, toddler, toddler, toddler.
        • Plum yea!
          • Just checking if the censor is still there.

This was fixed in Patch 1.29.69.

Be aware that existing bugged Sims might still be edited in CAS. It should not newly occur though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 52 (6,283 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Male toddlers/children continues with a sweet voice after grow up

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, this is happening with many of the unplayed male sims in my game. 

Message 46 of 52 (1,531 Views)

My sims voices are high pitched if aged up from toddlers.SIMS 4.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
All of the male sims ,that are adult, who aged up from toddlers, have really high pitched voices and the only way you can change it is in create a sim. Although this is fine for some people it is annoyong for me becuase my sims have a large family tree and i have to go around changing all there voices. Is there any way to stop this from happening?
Message 47 of 52 (1,528 Views)

Re: My sims voices are high pitched if aged up from toddlers.SIMS 4.

EA app Team

Hi @cuitypiey,

I've merged your post here as we are talking about this issue in this thread. Wink

This was a known bug, fixed with the patch that was released 4 days ago. For the sims who already have the toddlers voice, you will still need to change their voice in Create a Sim, but it should not happen again for sims that age up after the patch.

@shaposh2012 is it happening for you with sims that aged up after the patch?

-Mai

Message 48 of 52 (1,520 Views)

★★ Novice

This issue was not fixed in the patch.  I just had a male sim grow up with a female voice on may 5th

Message 49 of 52 (1,477 Views)

Hero

Hi @randy2355

what age group was the Sim in after the patch ? Still a toddler or already a child or a teen ?

It's possible that the bug is only fixed for those Sims that age from toddlers to children AFTER the patch in which it was fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 50 of 52 (1,469 Views)