Re: [OPEN] Male toddlers/children continues with a sweet voice after grow up

by Shizu9no1

Original Post

Re: All my sims have women's voices?

Hero

Hi @elizabeth1888

I've merged you post with existing bug report Please refer to the solution post for a workaround

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 52 (1,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for this, very helpful!!

Message 22 of 52 (1,457 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah I'm doing the same in adding a 'me too'........Child males are aging with female voices and although I know it can be changed in CAS, in my case, with more than 8 Sims on lots I have to move that Sim out and take him somewhere with less Sims just to fix him. It's bothersome and hopefully the upcoming patch fixes this.

Message 23 of 52 (1,431 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has been happening since the toddlers update. Same thing happens to the females also. My female twin toddlers aged up and had a male voice. I change it using the cas.fulleditmode cheat. i really hope this gets fixed Zipped lips

Message 24 of 52 (1,410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem and used your work around. But once in the edit mode the drop down window blocks my view and I can't change their voices. How do I get the drop down window to disappear? Thanks

Message 25 of 52 (1,355 Views)

Hero

Are you using any mods ?

Could you post a screenshot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 52 (1,350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No I am not using any mods. And I haven't figured out how to take a sceen-shot and post it. I am  not very computer savvy. Sorry.

Message 27 of 52 (1,346 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I've also been having this issue with male children ageing up to teens with a high-pitched feminine voice.

However, I'm currently playing a multi-generation challenge that does not permit use of the cas.fulleditmode cheat, so I'm stuck with the immersion-destroying voices.

I really hope that the developers fix this soon! 

Message 28 of 52 (1,323 Views)

★ Guide

@Elektra7

Isn't it possible to close the drop-down window by holding down the *+Ctrl keys then hitting the C key?

Message 29 of 52 (1,322 Views)

Hero

@Elektra7 wrote:

No I am not using any mods. And I haven't figured out how to take a sceen-shot and post it. I am  not very computer savvy. Sorry.

You'll need to use an external program like FRAPS.

I don't think 'c' works in CAS but I'm not 100% sure

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 52 (1,314 Views)