Re: [OPEN] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

by EA_Cade

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

A game pack focused on romance is about to be released, and they're leaving this bug unfixed??? Unaccceptable!

Message 171 of 176 (1,407 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
EA, what is your solution to this problem? Kudos for the people that made a mod for this; however, it doesn't solve the problem, but flips the issue around.
Message 172 of 176 (1,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

Apologies for the delay in updates, just wanted to let everyone know that this bug is featured in today's Laundry List.

EACade
Message 173 of 176 (2,764 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Finally, thank you! I was about to post about this.
Message 174 of 176 (1,045 Views)

I check back periodically to see if there is any news whatsoever on an impending fix. I don't want to be too much of a complainer, but I'm waiting and waiting, lol. (In other words, I am agreeing with you.)

Message 175 of 176 (795 Views)

Hero

Male Celebrity Sims will no longer use the feminine walking or jogging walk style unless that's what you prefer them to do.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread, best to specify exactly which walkstyles you still have issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 176 of 176 (3,507 Views)