Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Make Up Disabled for Toddlers and children

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open Cas?
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't access make up section
What do you expect to see? Do be able to access facepaint and the cheeks section.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This issue is after the patch

Is the make up section being disabled for toddler's a glitch or bug ? 

Message 1 of 14 (7,529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Make Up Disabled for Toddlers and children

Hero
  • Custom content makeup for toddlers and children should once again function as expected.

Fixed in Patch 1.37.35

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 13 of 14 (7,373 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] Make Up Disabled for Toddlers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have te same problem.

Message 2 of 14 (7,461 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Make Up Disabled for Toddlers

Hero

Hi @AG4Gamer

please post in english in here. Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (7,445 Views)

Toddler Makeup/Facepaint missing

★★★ Newbie

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except cats and dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Go into CAS 2. Create a toddler 3. go to click on makeup/facepaint the icon is not available and you cant access it
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing. you cannot go into the category
What do you expect to see? facepaint and makeup
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Nov 7th patch Nov 9th emergency patch

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS Create a toddler No Makeup/facepaint section available
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing comes up. the whole section is greyed out
What do you expect to see? makeup and facepaint for toddler
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Please describe the patch or change you made. latest patch. Nov 7th

Message 4 of 14 (7,441 Views)

Re: Toddler Makeup/Facepaint missing

Hero

Added  

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (7,431 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Make Up Disabled for Toddlers

★★★ Novice
I don't have a photo but everything but face paint is disabled for children now too. Kids now don't have access to lips, cheeks, eyeliner, shadow
Message 6 of 14 (7,406 Views)

kids makeup

★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every expansion, game, and stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't know if this is considered a bug, but kids and toddlers have no access to makeup. My kids are frequently wearing makeup I have for them, but I can't select the makeup tabs other than costume makeup and toddlers cannot select makeup at all
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to use makeup (lips, eyes, eye liner, blush, and costume makeup) for both kids and toddlers
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch for 11/7; did not change with patch for 11/9

Does anybody else have a problem accessing makeup for toddlers and kids?! I am able to access costume makeup for kids, but I cannot select eyes, eyeliner, blush, or lips. Sometimes my Sims kids will show up wearing eyeshadow, blush, etc. but if I were to remove the makeup I couldn't go back in to put it back on. It's very weird. What about everyone else? Does anyone know a bug that is causing this, or a specific mod or anything? Thanks!

Message 7 of 14 (7,369 Views)

Toddler makeup

★★★ Newbie
Will Todlers makeup be readded to the game as many users have custom content that they are no longer able to use and this is effecting our gameplay
Message 8 of 14 (7,166 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Make Up Disabled for Toddlers and children

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. Toddler makeup layer is unable to be used (it is grayed out and unselectable) 

Message 9 of 14 (6,993 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Make Up Disabled for Toddlers and children

★ Novice

I can't put any facepaints/makeup  on my toddlers either, nor can I change their eye color. Could someone please help me out? Could it be one of my mods? I do use a lot of CC so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason. 

Message 10 of 14 (6,785 Views)