Re: Maid/Food problem since Dine Out

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Maid throws out good food

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

If my maid is present after my sim cooks a meal for the family, the maid while cleaning instead of putting away the food in the fridge she stacks it up with the other spoiled dishes and cleans it up. The food being just made is nowhere near the spoiling point but she cleans it up anyway before all my sims get a chance to grab a plate. Once she was picking up the plate as my sim that cooked it was picking up her serving, she got to eat but the rest of the household didn't even get the chance. I hope you guys can resolve this issue or ill have to cook and put away food myself before the maid comes cleaning it up LOL. I have no mods or CC in my game only the game packs, stuff packs, and expansion packs I bought from EA themselves, never even downloaded anything from the gallery (I play offline). I will reedit my post when I get a screen shot of her doing this again. Never thought to take one.

https://youtu.be/teMfjigb3gg 

Message 1 of 7 (1,067 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Maids will no longer throw away freshly cooked meals during their shift. They may put them away in the fridge. But they most definitely will not put them in the trash.
  • They will not put them in the drain. Not in the dark. Not near a tree. Not in a can. They’ll let them be.
  • They do not like them on a lot. When they’re not as hot. They do not like them in the house. When nibbled by a mouse. They do like them here or there, but they will not trash them anywhere.

Fixed in Patch 1.25.135

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (989 Views)

All Replies

Hero

That is actually an old issue. Has happened before.

I thought there was already a thread on this but I can't find it.

I'll add this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,028 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, is there no known fixes even temporary ones I can use?

Message 3 of 7 (1,021 Views)

Hero

For me they don't always do it. I don't know what triggers it.

I haven't really played at home since DO yet so maybe it has gotten worse.

So, no. I don't know if any workarounds.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,017 Views)

★ Novice

OK thank you for responding, but my maid does it EVERY time LOL.

Message 5 of 7 (1,013 Views)

Hero

I've added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,001 Views)

Hero

Maids will no longer throw away freshly cooked meals during their shift. They may put them away in the fridge. But they most definitely will not put them in the trash.
  • They will not put them in the drain. Not in the dark. Not near a tree. Not in a can. They’ll let them be.
  • They do not like them on a lot. When they’re not as hot. They do not like them in the house. When nibbled by a mouse. They do like them here or there, but they will not trash them anywhere.

Fixed in Patch 1.25.135

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (990 Views)