Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [MWS] Spousal Kiss is Broken

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.197.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the stuff, game and expansion packs besides Journey to Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a wedding ceremony and make your Sims have a spousal kiss.
What happens when the bug occurs? The kiss is glitched, and Sims do not properly interact while kissing.
What do you expect to see? A proper spousal kiss.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed My Wedding Stories game pack.

The spousal kiss is, unfortunately, broken.kiss1.pngkiss2.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title.

Message 1 of 5 (1,605 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [MWS] Spousal Kiss is Broken

Hero

Sims who bend to their spouse when performing a "Spousal kiss" will no longer rub their ear into the other Sims face, but will use their lips to kiss their spouse instead.

Fixed in Patch 1.86.157/1.56.20

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,048 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Same

Message 2 of 5 (1,429 Views)

★ Guide

The animation that is broken and showed on the pictures in this thread is the one called "dip" kiss. The other ones - embrace, fail and shy - work (more or less).

278456  Animations_Custom_State_Wedding_Ceremony_Kiss_Dip

I guess the  soc_WeddingCeremony_T_Ceremony.interactionasm 02d5df13:00000000:d14f5fbe5010e561 that is referenced in the above animations tuning needs to be adjusted.

Message 3 of 5 (1,360 Views)

★★ Guide
@83bienchen I hope they'll fix it.
Message 4 of 5 (1,262 Views)

Hero

Sims who bend to their spouse when performing a "Spousal kiss" will no longer rub their ear into the other Sims face, but will use their lips to kiss their spouse instead.

Fixed in Patch 1.86.157/1.56.20

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,049 Views)