Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [MWS] Ring takes texture from base game ring

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.171.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try the new left hand ring from My Wedding Story in the masculin catalogue and wear also the right hand base game ring.
What happens when the bug occurs? If both wore at the same time, the new ring from MWS will take the color and texture of the base game ring.
What do you expect to see? Being able to wear on both hands differents rings at the same time and keep their own textures/colors.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After MWS came out.

So I tried to take picture to show, I hope they will be large enough.23-02-2022_22-31-23.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (1,706 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [MWS] Ring takes texture from base game ring

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Fixed in Patch 1.89.214/1.60

• There once was a magical left-handed ring, that when worn, would replace the texture of any other ring put on the same finger of the opposite hand with its own. This was a dark magic, an evil magic, and so The Sims 4 developers put a stop to it! They said, “No more! Stay on your own finger, foul ring beast!” Now you can wear this ring and another ring on the same finger but opposite hand and they will look different! All is as it should be.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (533 Views)

All Replies

Re: [FIXED] [MWS] Ring takes texture from base game ring

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Fixed in Patch 1.89.214/1.60

• There once was a magical left-handed ring, that when worn, would replace the texture of any other ring put on the same finger of the opposite hand with its own. This was a dark magic, an evil magic, and so The Sims 4 developers put a stop to it! They said, “No more! Stay on your own finger, foul ring beast!” Now you can wear this ring and another ring on the same finger but opposite hand and they will look different! All is as it should be.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (534 Views)