by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [MSP] Photography: Only one pose per option works

Hero
@xcarolinex86 OK. thank you for your feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 18 (864 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this issue when using the subject marks, all sims of the same age group will stand in the same pose. The issue occured in my game after the latest update.

Message 12 of 18 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

when i do photo's the poses defo does not change , doesn't matter how many time i click it . please fix's this

Message 13 of 18 (830 Views)

★★ Novice

When I dont use the mark the Sims wont take the photo, the photographer just stands there waiting indefinitely. I would really appreciate this bug fixed as I run a modelling competition on my stream which uses these poses as its main component. xx

Message 14 of 18 (808 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MSP] Photography: Only one pose per option works

★★★ Apprentice

Just to add that in my game it is only when the camera is on the Moschino tripod. Using the expensive camera out of a sim's inventory gives all the EA poses.

Message 15 of 18 (779 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict I just checked this and all poses are available for me, even with the model on the mark. Perhaps this has been fixed without mentioning?
Message 16 of 18 (730 Views)

Hero
@alanmichael1 Working for me as well

@xcarolinex86 Is this fixed for you too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 18 (724 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

This should be fixed with today's patch (version 1.72), is anyone still having issues after updating? Thanks much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 18 of 18 (2,535 Views)