Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [MSP] Photography: Only one pose per option works

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, seasons, city living, get together, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, nifty knitting, tiny living, moschino, toddler stuff, vintage glamour, kids room stuff, romantic garden, holiday celebration pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By using the moschino pack. Try take pictures of a sim in different poses. They don't all work. Only have one from each opinion. Used to have different poses in fashion, flirty, and all the others. Now your only getting one of each. Doesn't help if your sim is a freelance photography. Thanks for fixing it but need to fix it again. This time hopefully nothing else will muck up.
What happens when the bug occurs? You don't get all the poses
What do you expect to see? All the poses to work and also the freelance not to muck up again please.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The new update 168.154.1020

Pictures are too large file to send, but you will find the problem. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 18 (2,763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [MSP] Photography: Only one pose per option works

Community Manager (retired)

This should be fixed with today's patch (version 1.72), is anyone still having issues after updating? Thanks much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 18 of 18 (2,441 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MSP] Photography: Only one pose per option works

Hero
@xcarolinex86 Can duplicate this

Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (2,721 Views)

★ Novice

It happens to me too , just now that the freelance careers are working better Frown

Message 3 of 18 (2,708 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Shizuka94 Same thing here only 1 pose option available rather than many
Message 4 of 18 (2,663 Views)

★ Guide
@xcarolinex86 also happening to me :/
Message 5 of 18 (2,625 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this same issue. I only get one pose of each style. It makes very boring take pictures of a sim when I'm working as a freelance photographer. Just when it seems freelance career has been fixed, we have this new bug.

Message 6 of 18 (2,605 Views)

★★ Novice

I just checked about this issue and when I don't use a subject marker, i can access all the poses on each section but when I use a subject marker, this one happens

Message 7 of 18 (2,538 Views)

★★ Novice

Do we have any answers for this? It seems this issue has been happening for a while and EA directs us here from their "contact us" page and yet I see no answers from EA?

Message 8 of 18 (2,423 Views)

Hero
@aarongobby It's only been an issue since the last big patch. Did you have it before ?

It does seem to work if you don't use the mark.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 18 (2,405 Views)

★★ Novice

No never had that before, only problem at the time was the freelance never worked, but that's been fixed now. However the poses changed. Also still doesn't work for me, I am only getting one pose for each and that's with and without the mark. 

Message 10 of 18 (2,382 Views)