[FIXED] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

by LaraNocturnal

Original Post

Re: Cant upload approved photos to fashion simstagram

★★★ Newbie

Same is happening to me. Upset paid for a career I was excited about for it not to work. Never get pictures back that were sent for approval so cant finish the job. Frown

Message 61 of 123 (1,230 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★★★ Guide
  • Are only sending landscape? I was, but tried portrait last night and was successful. I had a gig where the only things I needed to do were take 5 pics and then send them to be approved. I placed the pics on my wall next to a computer, chose "Submit to Photo Agency" (or whatever it says), and immediately I got a message that they had been approved and I passed the gig.
  • Did you send multiple? I submitted 5 pics
  • What pose did you use? Fashion in Everyday clothing
  • Did you use the mark to place take the shot? Yes
  • Which camera did you use? Crystal Clear Digital Camera $2500
  • Which lot did you try it on? Newcrest
  • Did you try replacing the mailbox? Not yet
  • Who did you photograph? Household Members, fashion models, played Sims, Occults? I took the photographs on a lot in Oasis Springs of a normal family I had played, then submitted them on my current household lot in Newcrest
  • What kind of Sim is your Sim? Vampires? Normal
  • Did you check your household inventory after the bills came? Yes, and no pics
  • Are you using any mods/cc in your game? Yes, but I have tested with no mods/cc and it did not make a difference

Overall, because the gig I was able to pass was just taking pics and submitting them, I'm still unsure if I can complete a gig where I have to also post them to Simstagram. I am testing that today, but it is worth noting that I was successful with portrait pics, and not landscape.
Message 62 of 123 (1,198 Views)

Re: Cant upload approved photos to fashion simstagram

★★★★ Apprentice

I clicked Me Too, I have tried 2 different types and never received any photographs in the mail either.  I have had them approved but cannot follow the last step so she can get paid for the job she did. 

Message 63 of 123 (1,169 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★ Novice
@crinrictLaraNocturnal Thank you for posting this...I thought I was going bonkers. I hope it is fixed soon
Message 64 of 123 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrictLaraNocturnal I had this issue but I just updated my mccc mod to the recent update they put out for the latest patch Standard smile
Message 65 of 123 (1,084 Views)

★ Novice

Well I feel better knowing it's not just me. Phew! My Sim hasn't moved. The first time it happened I figured the mail didnt come since it was the weekend. So I failed the gig for Due Monday. So this time I started the gig on Monday and now it's Due Friday and still no mail with approved photo on a Thursday night. My Sim has 6 bucks left. I'm going to have to cheat or have her neighbor give her simoleans.

Message 66 of 123 (1,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Breetai_SDF-1 I'm not sure it's missing. There's simply task where you don't have to send them to Simstagram. Different task maybe ? It's interesting to see that you encountered it after such a task though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 67 of 123 (1,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Breetai_SDF-1The task wasn't missing. Some of the gigs don't require you to post to Simstagram.

*What Crinrict said, lol.

Message 68 of 123 (1,014 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict It sounds like he just happened to choose a gig that required sending to Simstagram. It's not related to the previous task.
Message 69 of 123 (1,009 Views)

Re: Freelancer Career Bug

★ Novice
@alanmichael1 That is awesome thanks for the update. I have been removing mods all day thinking it was me, but nope it's not me.
Message 70 of 123 (1,000 Views)