[FIXED] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

by LaraNocturnal

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★★ Guide

And there is more to fight with this career. If you have fought your way to level 3 - with all detours - there is a new option on the PC that does not even make friends for 1 minute: edit photo.
I still think, oh how nice, I can transform these non-disconnectable emotions on the photos least, but Flitschepiepen (German slang for damn) - the first attempt happens .... nothing. The second attempt ... announces a failure on the whiteboard and the photo has disappeared from the sim inventory.
Do I feel like further experiments with this option? Nope!

Message 101 of 123 (2,190 Views)

★ Novice

Portrait or Landscape I'm still having this problem. So that's not the problem. Living in Windenburg. No Mods. Small house. Going to have to find her a new career. She got bills to pay! lol

Message 102 of 123 (2,178 Views)

Re: Photo Sent to Client for Approval never comes back in the mail

★ Novice

I have the same problem from the beginning and it makes playing very annoying. Realy wish this bug would be fixed soon since this freelance job is so much fun to play with! Standard smile 

- Where are you living:Willow Creek
- Did you move while waiting for the pictures to arrive: No
- Does it happen for all gigs or only certain ones: Every time, all the gigs.
- What kind of Sims are you playing ? Occults ? Normal Sims ?: Normal sims

- Did you get a message that the photo was approved (and not a declined one although I've also gotten those back): Yes I got approval and the note that it will be back in 1-2 days time

- What kind of mods were you using and at what point did you remove them ? Have you tried on a fresh save that never saw any mods and deleted the localthumbcache file ? No Mods

Message 103 of 123 (2,160 Views)

SIMS 4 MOSCHINO STUFF PACK PHOTGRAPHY CAREER FAIL

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Moschino stuff pack photography career.
What happens when the bug occurs? Does not receive the approved photos through mail whether if it is in an apartment or a normal house lot.
What do you expect to see? TO RECEIVE THE APPROVED PHOTOGRAPH MAIL 100% OF THE TIME.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am sure there are plenty of others that are experiencing the same issue. The photography career is fun an all, but not received your approved photograph in the mail make it less and less interesting and more and more annoying. EA please fix this!

Message 104 of 123 (2,129 Views)

Re: Photo Sent to Client for Approval never comes back in the mail

★ Novice
@crinrict Live in a house in windenburg. I didn't move. It's happened for all gigs. Regular human sim. The photos have been approved every time but I never get them back. No mods, have nearly every pack and expansion.
Message 105 of 123 (2,050 Views)

★★★ Novice

None of that means anything, it doesn't work in portrait or landscape and I don't have mods either it doesn't matter how many you send none come back in the mail period.  Somebody please fix!

Message 106 of 123 (2,048 Views)

Approved photo is never mailed in freelance photographer

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All up to Island Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the freelance photography career. Sim selects gig. Sim takes the photos. Sim sends the photo to the agency. Agency approves the photo. Then you have to wait for the approved photo to come in the mail so that you can put it into the sims inventory and have them go to the computer select freelance and upload it to Fashion Simstagram.
What happens when the bug occurs? The photo never comes in the mail. That's the bug. Then the time passes for the photo to be uploaded to Fashion Simstagram and the Sim gets a bad message and fails to meet the deadline, his/her performance decreases.
What do you expect to see? I expect the photo to come in the mail in one or two days. So I can put it in their inventory and upload it to Fashion Simstagram and receive payment.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The attachment is the message after the deadline passed, it says the photo is mocked online but the approved photo was never sent in the mail therefore it was never uploaded that's just one of the messages, sometimes it will say something else but same end result.

Message 107 of 123 (2,051 Views)

Hero
@NuJeruCitizen Have you tried replacing your mailbox yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 108 of 123 (2,023 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've tried it in an apartment and in a house with mailbox, I doubt it's the mailbox.  I'm sure it's a glitch/bug in the game, many others are experiencing the same thing.

Message 109 of 123 (1,982 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@NuJeruCitizen I know but for some it has helped to replace the mailbox. The landscape pictures not working seems to be just one reason and it's kinda hard to tell which folks experience which issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 110 of 123 (1,962 Views)