Re: [FIXED] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

by ImaginaryWhisper

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★ Guide
@crinrict Magazine Cover was approved but didn't come back. It was a Landscape picture. Replaced the mailbox and looked in family inventory. Nothing! (I'm not using mods or cc)
Message 111 of 123 (1,408 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★★★★ Novice

I’ve just tried this workaround after multiple failed attempts to complete a gig and it worked. Portrait photos are broken, landscape are not 😁

Thanks

Message 112 of 123 (1,321 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★★ Novice

I don't ever receive my approved photos back in the mail too Frown so sad as I technically cannot play this new dlc at all because the main career in it doesn't work since you don't receive the photos to submit and always end up failing Frown 

Message 113 of 123 (1,277 Views)

Re: Photo Sent to Client for Approval never comes back in the mail

★★★★ Novice

I'm living in house in newcrest vista quarry(house came with game)
Haven't moved
Happens with the photography gigs that require posting to Fashion Simstagram.
Playing a regular sim.
all photos approved nothing comes back
I never use mods 
I Have all packs and lastest update.

Message 114 of 123 (1,227 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★ Apprentice

It worked fine for the first family I tried it in but after the photographer died unexpectedly every household I tried it with after couldn't get the photographs in the mail 

I have all the dlc 

I am a mod user but mostly cc 

Message 115 of 123 (1,195 Views)

Hero

• Portrait oriented photos that are submitted are now returned. Those greedy agencies, always trying to steal people's work.
  • Fixed some photo approval issues for the Photography Career.

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

There were potentially different issues in this thread.

If you still have issues with new photos after this patch, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 116 of 123 (12,499 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I don't have any mods or cc installed on my computer. I installed the latest patch update in August 2019. 95% of the time, I do not receive my client-approved photos back so i can't complete the task for the gig. Also, tasks do not complete when they require more than one Sim in the photo. Work arounds are not working. This really needs to be fixed asap before the Realm of Magic is launched. I've tried my game on a PC and Mac - same issue on both.
Message 117 of 123 (1,133 Views)

Hero
@ImaginaryWhisper Please create a new thread and give as much details as possible as asked above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 118 of 123 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm a Sims 4 PS4 player. 

I have all the packs/add on's 

This freelance photographer job is really annoying. 

Can't complete the work when you have to post approved photo to simstagram because it never turns up in the post. 

I have tried various different people living in various locations and it does them for all. 

I did find that they turn up eventually in the household inventory but this is when that gig is already over. 

However I'm currently a mermaid living on the island and they aren't even turning up there. 

Quite disappointed with this really. I hope there is a fix soon. 

Message 119 of 123 (1,114 Views)

Hero
@TheBroughFamily Hopefully they'll put the fix in the next console patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 120 of 123 (1,104 Views)