Re: [WORKAROUND] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

by Fischreuse

Original Post

Re: Freelancer Career Bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am having this same issue as well, but just looked in my household inventory and guess what is there.....the approved photos. NEVER would have known they were going here instead of my sims inventory  

Message 71 of 123 (2,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict  @KilluhBeee 

Thank you  KiluhBeee!  I just checked and my family inventory after reading your post and there are my two missing photos. Heart

Edit: I forgot to say my Sims are living in Mua Pel'am.

Message 72 of 123 (2,752 Views)

★★ Novice

Well holy crap. Yep, there it is, household inventory, my missing portrait photo. Took it out, got it in my Sim's inventory, and got the "the client approved" notification again and now I can finally upload on the computer. KilluhBee you just saved this household from getting rage quit. Heart

Message 73 of 123 (2,724 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was literally in the same place!!!! Lol @crinrict had the original suggestion which I was like WHAT?!?!??@ LOL thank goodness someone figured it out. Saved us all a lot of further headache 

Message 74 of 123 (2,720 Views)

Re: Photo Sent to Client for Approval never comes back in the mail

★★★ Newbie

-Living in Brindleton Bay

-No I stayed on the same lot

-happens for all gigs

-normal sims

-the photos were approved and said they would arrive in 1-2 days but never came. I also tried sending something to geo council and it arrived but the photos didn't.

-No mods

Message 75 of 123 (2,708 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrictLaraNocturna I have the same problem but I'm also on a Mac but still I have the same problem I hope this gets fixed too
Message 76 of 123 (2,695 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't even get this far most of the time.  I just keep selecting to take people's photograph then nothing happens. I did photography all the time before with no problems, but all these new assets like the tripod and the photography mark are super glitchy for me.  On average I have to give the command to take a photograph about 12 times before the game finally does. The models walk away most of the time or the command just sits for a moment and disappears. This is really frustrating. Is there a trick to getting it to function on a basic level?  It works better outdoors than indoors, but then I have very little control over where the game places the tripod in the world so I can't line up my shots like I used to with just the camera.  Using the photography mark doesn't seem to work either. Do I just have to skip straight to the photo studio to get it to work again?  I was trying to start a new game, new character, and work my way up but that seems impossible.

Message 77 of 123 (2,679 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't understand. What is solved? What is the workaround? How could it be, that you first have to study so many post only to play some minutes further till the next problem? How could it be that the buyers do all the tests - hours and hours?

Message 78 of 123 (2,663 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I am living in Oasis Springs, not getting photo back.
Message 79 of 123 (2,655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Great, the photos arrived on Monday with the bill in the household inventory. The order should have been fulfilled by Saturday 9:00 clock. That's not how it works. I do not like workarounds that constantly force me to know how to handle the various mistakes of the game. This may not be the solution for the buyer to constantly ask Sims 4: What can I use today, what not longer, what not yet? In what other way than intended?

PS: After using these late photos (a week's waiting time) for the next task, the postman comes by every day and I receive the approved photos directly from the mailbox. He always claims that he does not get along well with the free-standing mailbox. He did not claim that when he took the first photos with the bill.

Unfortunately I wanted to keep my photos taken separately in a different digital frame than the rest of the photos. Well, the digital frames work like all other storage options in Sims 4 and do not know any differentiation. Now everything is mixed up in the frame. The approved photos can only be found out about Sim inventory and PC options.

You can move a stack from the digital frame to the Sim inventory. But then you have to bring them back one after another into the frame. By stack it is not possible. This is unusual for the other storage options such as refrigerator or chest.

Message 80 of 123 (2,609 Views)