by TokusaShi

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [MHSP] Progress Bar doesn't Move while Watching Movie

★★★★ Pro

Not fixed in today's patch ...

Message 61 of 71 (1,125 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That really sucks since I was hoping it would be in the patch since they had known about it since before the Star Wars update and when it never came in the September patch, I surely thought it would be in this one, but nope. Guess I'll have to keep using Simvasions mod until the devs actually do something about it before the next EP comes out.

Message 62 of 71 (1,105 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If you're playing on PC or MAC, I recommend using Simvasions movie fix mod as a temporary fix until the devs get around to fixing it themselves. 

Message 63 of 71 (1,102 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My computer has been down for over a month, but it still seems that that bug exists. Does anybody know a modder that has fixed it (as well as 'no trespassing' and the 'random npc who won't leave unless you kill them' glitch?

Message 64 of 71 (1,076 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having this same issue but the movie never ends and repeats itself. 

Message 65 of 71 (959 Views)

★ Novice

It's October, why ia this not fixed yet?!

Message 66 of 71 (878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yep, same here.

There's no progression with the movie, like the interaction never ends until I will stop it myself, and there's no moodlet from watching the movie 

Message 67 of 71 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Really hoping this gets fixed in the patch coming before Snowy Escape as this has been going for such a long time and it's this pack main feature! I used movies a lot for family bonding time...

Message 68 of 71 (775 Views)

★★ Novice
@Abradley745 I also experience this issue. At first, I thought it might have been my mods, however, after looking further I realised it was a game problem. I repaired my game, and on a new household, if they watched a film autonomously it was still broken; but if I commanded them to watch one, it worked. This lasted only briefly, as this afternoon I noticed it had broke again. ;'( hope this gets fixed soon because I haven't had the chance to use this pack much.
Message 69 of 71 (700 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My Sims can't watch movies anymore either. It's November guys, when are they going to address and fix this!? Frown

Message 70 of 71 (694 Views)