Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [MFPSP] New activity table not recognised by art center

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Casba Gallery or make an art center. In the list of requirements click the activity table, there you will see that the new one from my first pet is missing.
What happens when the bug occurs? The activity table is not recognized so the venue claims to be incomplete.
What do you expect to see? For the my first pet activity table to be recognised in filling the requirement for sn activity table
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed my first pet stuff that has this activity table

This is probably just a missing tag error

Message 1 of 4 (697 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [MFPSP] New activity table not recognised by art center

★★★★ Pro

I just tested this and both issues (aspiration and art center) have been fixed in one of the recent patches. Thank you team, this table is by far the nicest of all :eahigh_file:.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Quick add on note guys: This new 'Activity Table' for My First Pets also does not count as an 'Activity Table' for the Children's Artistic Prodigy Aspiration.

Message 3 of 4 (580 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I just tested this and both issues (aspiration and art center) have been fixed in one of the recent patches. Thank you team, this table is by far the nicest of all :eahigh_file:.

Message 4 of 4 (507 Views)