by MrsKnitterknack

Original Post

Re: CAS bug - Skin Details MAC June Update

★★★★ Novice

same. this sucks.  stopped playing for now because its just annoying

Message 111 of 292 (1,530 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★★★★★ Novice

Im also a Mac user, and this is also happening to me. Hopefully new patch notes release soon.

Message 112 of 292 (1,504 Views)

★★ Novice

Mac user here, can also confirm this problem with both tattoos and skin details. Had to completely stop my townie makeover because it was becoming such a pain.

Message 113 of 292 (1,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Mac user as well! I have had an issue of my skins not applying to my all of my outfit tabs. It used to do this automatically now I have to go into every folder and re-select all the accessories and/or skin details to put back onto my sim. 

Also, I've had an issue with certain tabs not being able to access some of my tattoo's. When I select the hot and cold weather tab & then select tattoos, regardless of if I've removed the tag or not, only certain tattoos show up but with every other outfit tab they show up just fine. 

Edit: After looking through some of these replies, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one having this issue, I guess it's just a Mac bug?

Message 114 of 292 (1,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on PC and I'm having the same problem, so it's not just on Mac.

Message 115 of 292 (1,266 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is there any information regarding a bug fix or update?

Message 116 of 292 (1,229 Views)

★ Novice

Mac user here! I've been having this same issue since Island Living. Is there any word on a fix? 

Message 117 of 292 (1,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm also waiting on any news for a fix on this...is there any way to contact the Sims 4 team and get this to work? I NEED MY CUSTOM SKIN DETAILS!! 

Message 118 of 292 (1,134 Views)

Sims details not carrying over in CAS

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GP05: 1.assets.ml-gp05.104
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I enter CAS and go to anything in the 'Body" section (tattoos, body details, teeth, etc...) it does not carry over to all versions (other outfits - ex: Everyday, Formal, Athletic, ect...)
What happens when the bug occurs? When I finish styling one section and making my sims genetics and go to the next section (ex: from everyday to formal) the next section shows up completely blank as if I didn't do anything to my sim at all.
What do you expect to see? Usually the details carry over to each section unless I remove them manually.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know how to do screenshots or videos.

Message 119 of 292 (1,112 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem and mac user here (13-inch early 2015 model). Been waiting anxiously for Island Living, even pre-ordered for the first time for an expansion. So disappointed that it's made my game buggy that I've put off playing it until it gets resolved.

Message 120 of 292 (1,104 Views)