Re: why are my skin details not locking

by purplepumpkin131

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [MAC] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★ Apprentice

yeah this just rlly sucks. it’s sad to be so ignored by the sims creators abt an issue on their fault that they won’t fix

Message 241 of 292 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Honestly even if they are no wear near to a fix if they just told us that then I’d be less annoyed. 

Message 242 of 292 (1,332 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PLEASE HELP AND FIX THIS BUG!! i have bought every single sims 3 and 4 expansion pack and all the other games/stuff packs for the Sims and i will be devastated if this doesn’t get fixed. this game is so important to me but now its become a chore to play. i wont let my money go to waste so please do something 

Message 243 of 292 (1,292 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@sailor-day-sims also at this point i just think we should create a gofundme to crowd source the funds to hire a modder to fix these bugs since the EA team is incapable of even telling us what’s going on with this problem
Message 244 of 292 (1,288 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Like the consistent thing in this post is that we just want more communication. Fixes take time I get that but honestly people have said things like “you don’t care about mac users” but no ones bothered to directly answer that from the sims. 

Message 245 of 292 (1,210 Views)

★ Pro

Same issue, cannot believe this has not been fixed yet.

Message 246 of 292 (1,208 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is honestly so sad that I haven't been able to enjoy one of my favorite games as summer comes to an end.

I agree that I feel kind of robbed of my money. I've had a good experience with live chat and questions but I feel like the customer service with these Mac issues are awful.

I think what makes it worse is my friend can play the game fine while it takes me 2x as long to make my sims.

Message 247 of 292 (1,181 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This has been going on so long that it truly does feel disrespectful toward Mac users. I get that they didn't expect this problem, but we're coming up on 2 solid months with this weird CAS problem. I understand not wanting to promise us a specific date if they aren't sure they can live up to it, but at the same time, the vague "we know and we're working on it" answers are not exactly inspiring confidence. Like many of you, I usually enjoy this game. I've been a Sims fan since the beginning, and have spent a lot of time AND MONEY to play these games. Up to now, my choice of platform hasn't made a huge difference. This has changed. It does feel as though we are ignored or forgotten. Other bugs and glitches have been fixed. I believe there have now been 2 patches since the one that caused this issue. And still, this remains. 

We just want to play the game. Not just part of it - ALL of it. 

Message 248 of 292 (1,093 Views)

★★★ Novice

omg yes I have been trying to find answers to this problem I've been having, I have to take time to make all my sims and feel they don't look their best since I don't wanna take time to add freckles or blush because it takes too long! its frustrating really, I feel like this problem (which clearly a lot of people are experiencing) is being swept under the rug. I've spent time trying to fix the issue but it seems unfixable Frown

Message 249 of 292 (1,043 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I have a 2017 year MacBook Air and my friend has the newest model of MacBook Air. It works fine for her. I think it is just on the older models of MacBooks.

Message 250 of 292 (870 Views)