Re: Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

by snags2005

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★★ Novice
@BluebellfloraMrsKnitterknack I have the same problem, on mac, have cc but found that it is not the problem.
Message 101 of 292 (1,814 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, yet another mac user here, and I'm having the same issue. I hope EA fixes it soon Frown It's so annoying having to reapply skin details and tattoos to each of my sims' outfits

Message 102 of 292 (1,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same Devil it's so annoying n it takes forever to select them for each individual outfit, drives me insane. Mac user too and i haven't downloaded any patches recently it just all of a sudden started happening ugh

Message 103 of 292 (1,741 Views)

★★ Novice
@lemonaidx_x I hope this gets fixed soon I'm slowly going more and more mad
Message 104 of 292 (1,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the same happens to me i play on a mac and i only use a couple of custom content but when i try to apply any skin details or tattoos it stays on the everyday/main outfit but doesn't on the rest. it just gets really annoying after a while

Message 105 of 292 (1,627 Views)

Re: CAS bug - Skin Details MAC June Update

★★ Novice

i also have this problem, also mac blahblah blah i also use cc but i think the problem comes from the new randomise traits options because whenever i click it all of my tattoos and skin details disappear. If I just open the create a sim thingy and i use the randomised sim then the skin details and tattoos will apply to all the outfits and when  i click the randomise 

trait option it will stop doing it... does this make sense.. i don't even know :P

Message 106 of 292 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same issue also with skin details, scars, tattoos, etc - basically anything that is supposed to be on all outfits. I am also a mac user (MacBook 2015) They can be added by individually in each outfit but obviously it's a serious pain. I am playing with CC and mods but I tried it without and repairing the game, to no avail. I really hope this gets fixed because I wanted to do a town makeover Tongue out

Message 107 of 292 (1,340 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, Mac user here having the same problem as well. Gender or age doesn’t matter it makes me put skins details on every single outfit. Have been having this problem for a month at least Frown

Message 108 of 292 (1,300 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same error, also on Mac.  Has occurred since the latest Island Living patch.  I can't confirm whether the issue occurs with tattoos as I haven't personally tried it, but definitely with skin details every time without fail, regardless of what the skin detail is, and of the age or gender of the sim.

Message 109 of 292 (1,289 Views)

Re: CAS bug - Skin Details MAC June Update

★★ Novice

ME TOO! Im also a Mac user Frown 

Message 110 of 292 (1,279 Views)