Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

by Zozo0513

Original Post

★★★ Novice

hello, i'm a mac user as well and have been having this problem. today, however, i discovered that if enter cas and don't change the gender/don't randomize ANYTHING it doesn't happen. as long as i solely work off the sim given all of the skin details and tattoos carry through. however if i add a second sim that sim has the issue. it has something to do with randomization, i believe, based on this. hope this helps!

Message 91 of 292 (2,542 Views)

★★ Novice

I did fix this by repairing and updating my game after it was fixed for me.

Message 92 of 292 (2,456 Views)

Re: Island Living CAS problems

Hero
@EdenSimmer I merged your post with the mac bug report on it then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 292 (2,400 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I couldn't fix the problem when I repair the game, sorry for the misunderstanding. Does anybody know if there is a form to fix this?

Message 94 of 292 (2,358 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i attempted to repair my game to fix this but to no avail. 

Message 95 of 292 (2,350 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have repaired and updated the game but nothing was fixed Frown When will EA fix this bug?
Message 96 of 292 (2,282 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on a Mac and having the same issue. Reapplying Kijiko lashes on every different look for every sim is a real pain.

Message 97 of 292 (1,940 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue, also on Mac

Message 98 of 292 (1,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hadn’t played in weeks and never had any issues until the update, which I installed yesterday. Now it’s happening to me too. I’m working from a 2013 MacBook Pro. Hopefully there’s a patch soon that will fix this. It’s very tedious adding the same skin details for every outfit change in CAS. 

Message 99 of 292 (1,902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also on a Mac and having this issue and I’m not sure if it’s related but I think it’s also affecting the system that copies a vampires dark form from their human form. Before Island Living it copied all their outfits at once now I have to select each outfit category  on their human form switch to dark form and press copy. Then switch back to human form select the next outfit category and repeat for each one. 

Message 100 of 292 (1,869 Views)