by twin-reverb-sims

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [MAC ?] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★★ Apprentice

Mac user. Same issue.

Message 51 of 292 (2,503 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★★ Apprentice
@BluebellfloraMrsKnitterknack The same thing is happening with my game. As soon as I change outfits on CAS all skin details disappear. I removed all the mods and cc and it still happening. Repairing the game doesn't seem to work either. I also play on a Mac.
Message 52 of 292 (2,428 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, also a Mac user.

Message 53 of 292 (2,430 Views)

CAS bug - Skin Details MAC June Update

★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I play on a Mac and since the last update for Island Living, I started having problems with skin details and tattoos on Create a Sim mode. The skin details won't apply and when I change the outfit the sim seems to reset its appearance. I don't use mods/cc and I have restarted/repaired my game, etc.

Message 54 of 292 (2,196 Views)

★★ Novice
@BluebellfloraMrsKnitterknack I'm having the same issue, also on mac
Message 55 of 292 (2,398 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this issue! I have a 2018 MacBook pro. Wonder if this will be fixed or if this is our new normal?!

Message 56 of 292 (2,270 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mac user here! This is one of the worst issues for someone who always uses a ton of skin details (cc) when in CAS Frown I hope this gets fixed soon!

Message 57 of 292 (2,256 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have a bit more info to add to this, which will hopefully help. I have some CC skin details like skin overlays/body hair/a CC tattoo and all of those ARE transferring across outfits. However, when it comes to skin details in a vanilla game, that's when I'm having issues. I had to manually transfer a basegame tattoo onto my Sim in all of his outfit categories/across all outfits in the category, whereas I used to just be able to add it to outfit 1 in his everyday category and it'd show up for all of his outfits. I will mention that he has freckles, and those have stayed put - but I also haven't tried to change them. As others are reporting, I'm on a Mac and this issue only showed up after the most recent patch.

Message 58 of 292 (2,236 Views)

★★ Novice

It is quite annoying especially now that I’m making 4 sims for my story..

Message 59 of 292 (2,236 Views)

Re: CAS bug - Skin Details MAC June Update

★ Apprentice

I do too. There is a thread about it here. It seems to be an issue with Mac users. There is no fix yet (hopefully). Hope this helps.

Message 60 of 292 (2,167 Views)