Re: [OPEN] [MAC] [S] Seasons outside decor applying patchy to roofs

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Just want to make sure this thread doesn't die down, because I'm still experiencing this bug

Not only are the decorations patchy, but the eaves are as well now...

I'm surprised EA's QA didn't pick up on this before Seasons came out, it's a pretty noticeable bug... perhaps they didn't test the Mac version (or the patch in general... but I digress...)

Message 21 of 26 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I personally feel like EA puts a lot Mac bugs on the back burner, like there’s still so many bugs for Mac that have been going on for over year that haven’t been fixed with multiple people complaining about it.

i wouldn’t be surprised if this bug doesn’t get fixed for a few months.

Message 22 of 26 (584 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue, mac as well. It's so agitating that it seems like it isn't much of a concern to them since we paid just as much as a windows users for our games but seems like our concerns and issues get brushed aside.

Message 23 of 26 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the sam exact issue!!! It's driving me completely crazy -- especially the christmas tree thing. Hopefully it will get fixed soon!!

Message 24 of 26 (486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So good news, I think they fixed that problem as well as some other problems in the July 10th patch.

Patch Notes: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/944269/july-10-2018-patch-notes

Message 25 of 26 (470 Views)

Hero

We addressed an issue where roof decorations on some lots didn’t look appropriate for the Mac

Fixed in Patch 1.44.88

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (3,223 Views)