[FIXED] Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

by cyraxx99

Original Post

Re: Missing superstar abilities

Community Manager

*Update*

This was posted late last night and maintenance has now concluded.

Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

We wanted to let our players know that tomorrow (Friday, October 18th), we will be doing an emergency server maintenance starting at 6:30AM ET. During this time, Solo Battles will be gated to protect players from any issues as early as 5:30AM ET and will come back online by 9AM, or once work is complete.

In today's Title Update, we added functionality for players to get currency refunds for Superstar Abilities, Zone Abilities and Chemistries. We noticed that after we enabled this functionality in game, some players reported that some existing player items were missing purchased abilities. Our teams have been actively working on the issue with some promising results and we will provide another update in the morning.

We also wanted to give you an update regarding Most Feared. Unfortunately, Most Feared will not be launching this evening and will be delayed until further notice. We want to get this program launched as soon as possible; however, we also want to make sure we address the issue regarding missing abilities and provide our players more information on what we are going to do to address impacted players.

- The Madden Ultimate Team

Blueberry.png
Message 61 of 82 (821 Views)

★ Novice

Not to be rude but if there isnt a mut wide compensation and more you guys are ridiculous...... you guys make the same game each year and have more problems than any game I've ever seen with little to no compensation for the lack of effort given when creating madden. The pack percentages are bad. Everything about the packs are bad. In result causes people (not myself) but others to go and break the rules and go buy coins from 3rd party websites... While I think what they do is wrong you guys promote it with how bad the packs are. I've put over 600 dollars into mut this year and i have yet to pull a complete card. Just my opinion take it how you will... I dont mean to be rude but something new should be done to make the community happier. As of now I know many people hate the game in results the game has a 2 star rating from the Xbox store.

Message 62 of 82 (828 Views)

Re: Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

★★★ Newbie

I’ve also lost so many 3rd tier abilities! So frustrating!

Message 63 of 82 (822 Views)

Re: [Known Issue] Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

★★★★ Novice

This is a bad one EA.  BALL is in your court.  Hurry up and shoot already!!!!!!

Message 64 of 82 (822 Views)

Re: Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

★★★★ Novice

Not only is it annoying but if you use a particular player because they have juke box.  Reach elite etc. now your play style is messed with. So this sucks

Message 65 of 82 (817 Views)

Community Manager

@Headshot297 

This is a recent tweet from the Madden Community Manager:

Missing Abilities Update:

The MUT Team is working on doing a Missing Abilities Update make-right for players and player items impacted yesterday. Once I have more details from the MUT Team, I will write a detailed post on the EA Forums.

Blueberry.png
Message 66 of 82 (789 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I’ve lost all of the sprinter chemistry on my players and all my first slot and some other abilities as well
Message 67 of 82 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do we have a better time frame so that i can figure out weekend league and solo battles

Message 68 of 82 (756 Views)

★★ Novice

Seriously, how did you wipe out over 8,000 training points worth of superstar abilities for me?!? And during weekend league, I mean come on people, its always something with you guys. Yall take your fan base for granted like no other game I've ever played.

Message 69 of 82 (751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@TexanSooner I lost Damn near 30,000 training points 😂

Message 70 of 82 (739 Views)