Re: Missing superstar abilities

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★ Novice

I agree this is some bullsh#%* man I lost mad abilities across several played like 20k training easy wtf Madden this is not cool at all ... 

Message 71 of 82 (958 Views)

★ Novice

I've lost 30k training and nobody has an answer when I'm getting it back but guess what they still dropping these promos  this games all about money they could care less...

Message 72 of 82 (948 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

In yesterday's Title Update, we added functionality for players to get currency refunds for Superstar Abilities, Zone Abilities and Chemistries. When our teams enabled the functionality in game, some players reported that some existing player items were missing previously purchased abilities. After further investigation, we identified the root cause of the issue and did an emergency server maintenance this morning that should have fixed the functionality that caused the original issue after we turned the feature on.

Unfortunately, we do not have the means to automatically retrain abilities on existing player item. However, we can grant training for the missing abilities that we saw yesterday after turning on the refunds functionality, and we will be doing a make-right later today.

We will be working on turning back on the functionality for players to get currency refunds for Superstar Abilities, Zone Abilities and Chemistries. Once we turn back on that functionality we will make sure to update this forum post.

Thank you for your patience.

- The Madden Ultimate Team

Blueberry.png
Message 73 of 82 (927 Views)

★★ Novice

Well I got my 34k training back. Thanks

Message 74 of 82 (891 Views)

Community Manager

Per the Madden Community Manager:

3:50PM ET (10/18) UPDATE: All Make-Rights for Missing Abilities were processed across all platforms (X1, PS4, PC) earlier today. The MUT Team will be doing another wave of make-rights for Team, Scheme and Physical Chemistries impacted shortly. This is a staged process.

Blueberry.png
Message 75 of 82 (882 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I did not receive the correct amount of training and contacted ea support and they said to post here and I did and no response
Message 76 of 82 (845 Views)

Re: [Known Issue] Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed that after the latest patch for Madden 20 that reshuffled, upgraded and downgraded some players X-Factor and Superstar abilities, when creating a new Franchise, several players are missing their abilities entirely. The patch notes state that the changes won't go into effect for existing franchises and those done with the preseason option. But even with using the current roster option or the Week 7 option these problems are still there.

To clarify... For example, Dalvin Cook was upgraded to an X-Factor player this week... But when creating a new Franchise he is missing ALL abilities, Superstar and X-Factor alike.

Also this is not just affecting players changed this week but also other weeks. For example, Keenan Allen was upgraded to a X-Factor player last week or the week before.. But when starting a New Franchise he is missing ALL his abilities. I have verified this with using the cloud franchise and offline franchise option. I also verified it by playing games with several teams and all of the players affected (there are many) are completely missing them in game too! I can only deduce with everything I've seen and replicated, plus seeing other people's posts on Reddit and Operation Sports.. That this is an error or bug with the patch.

I have also included screenshots just to give an example of what the players look like in a new franchise! I just wanted to bring this to your guys attention if it isn't already so it can be addressed. Since it is a game breaking bug in my opinion for Franchise Mode!

Any other info needed I would be happy to give you. I am playing on PlayStation 4 with the fully updated roster and patch. Thank you for your time!!

Message 77 of 82 (815 Views)

Still missing 28k in training

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Ghostmaker36
Date/time issue occurred 10/17/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Still missing 28k in training still haven't gotten it refunded
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You figure it out
What happens when the bug occurs? Lost everything
What do you expect to see? Refund my 28k in training
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Ghostmaker36
Date/time issue occurred Thursday when you guys messed up
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I'm still missing 28k in training and abilities, as help sent me here for some reason, I just want my team fixed, this is day 4 and I'm just getting passed around ea
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You caused it so idk
What happens when the bug occurs? Lost over 35k in training all together, plus abilities and some cards were powered down
What do you expect to see? I'd like my training I'm owed all 28,000
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 78 of 82 (818 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

The team has processed all make-rights during the following times below. If you need additional help on this please contact our Support staff at your earliest convenience so they can pull up your account to check for any errors.

1:50PM ET (10/18) UPDATE: All Make-Rights for Missing Abilities have been processed across all platforms (X1, PS4, PC). If you have any issues, please contact http://help.ea.com as they have records of players impacted and can investigate account/transaction history.

3:50PM ET (10/18) UPDATE: All Make-Rights for Missing Abilities were processed across all platforms (X1, PS4, PC) earlier today. The MUT Team will be doing another wave of make-rights for Team, Scheme and Physical Chemistries impacted shortly. This is a staged process.

5:45PM ET (10/18) UPDATE: All Make-Rights for Team, Scheme and Physical Chemistries (second wave) have been processed across all platforms (X1, PS4, PC). If you have any issues, please contact help.ea.com as they can investigate your account/transaction history.

Blueberry.png
Message 79 of 82 (3,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to get my abilities and blue chemistries all weekend . On Friday I was told to wait until Saturday to talk to an agent. On Saturday I was told to call on Sunday at 4 p.m. to check back... guess who isn't open on Sunday's? So I missed out on Weekend League and 3 days on house rules. I'm still somehow missing like 30k in training. Today I called support the first lady told me she had no way to check if I had recieved my full refund. Extremely unhelpful because the second lady told me she could check. I got both of my refunds and your support team told me that they can't do anything to get us our training back. You guys messed everything up so bad. Please fix my chems and abilities. 

Message 80 of 82 (771 Views)