Re: [Known Issue] Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

by rbigblue

Original Post

Re: Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

★★ Novice

Hopefully something , EA sucked me into this game so bad I’d be pissed if I had to basically start from scratch . All that training is prob 1,000,000 + in coins , hours of solos and auction blocking 

Message 31 of 82 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too but on xbox one. I lost my third slot on my Marcus Allen which had evasive and I also lost my second slot Darius slay which had acrobat. I would either like a full refund and a little extra for the inconveniences or for them to be put back on

Message 32 of 82 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_BlueberryCyRaXx99 Yep, I lost evasive on dalvin * and escape artist on steve young. I try and give this piece of * company chances everytime to make a good madden and they * it every * year. Absolute *. I guess it’s time to grind COD. Cuz I know they won’t refund my training or abilities. * EA
Message 33 of 82 (606 Views)

Re: Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

★★ Novice

Lost over 30,000 worth of training points on the abilities

Message 34 of 82 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_BlueberryCyRaXx99 I lost half of my West Coast rankings (my whole offense was this: 31/30 West coast) as well as many of my superstar abilities.
Message 35 of 82 (584 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_BlueberryCyRaXx99 Mine is doing it also if I start a new CFM. Non of the new players ratings move over once you start the new season
Message 36 of 82 (579 Views)

★★ Novice
@rbigblue I am not alone pew I was so upset about this * I contacted EA they say they know it’s an issue and to sit and wait
Message 37 of 82 (557 Views)

★★ Novice
@uptowngoon_55 You spend money on your team really like actual money wow that’s why y’all got all 93s n above
Message 38 of 82 (550 Views)

★ Novice

Just sit and wait this one out fellas.....there will definitely be a nice forgiveness package with this. There is no way this was done purposely. Let them work.

Message 39 of 82 (538 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_BlueberryCyRaXx99 I have had the same problem
Message 40 of 82 (519 Views)