Re: Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

by tychain99

Original Post

Re: [Known Issue] Lost Superstar Abilities after patch! Please Help!

★ Novice

I lost all my sprinter chems and most of my more expensive abilities. Gordon lost evasive, young lost escape artist and gutsy scramber, ramsey lost zoned out and acrobat, tillman lost secure tackler! What the hell is going on

Message 21 of 82 (685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WTF is this???

I lost about 20,000 training points at least from what I can tell and started a game and lost it online due to my QB not have escape artist and my players with SF chemistry not having the extra speed. My team is all jacked up. What is EA going to do to fix this and what are they going to give us for all of this trouble. They need to stop with all the damn patches. The game we buy is no where near the same game three months later. EA should give us all our money back since the product we buy is a different product months into the game. How about releasing a damn good game at release and not needing 1,000,000 patches to be playable.

Message 22 of 82 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me

Message 23 of 82 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on Xbox and about 8-10 of my abilities are gone 

Message 24 of 82 (722 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same issue 

just went to play and I spent all my training juicing up saquon and maxing his abilities to get his speed and acc up 

went in to play and he’s got nothing ! 

Message 25 of 82 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I lost evasive on my Gale Sayers and it stripped it while I was in a playoff game! Luckily I still won but he’s my star player and without evasive he’s average. Definetly not going to pay 1500 training to get it back

Message 26 of 82 (718 Views)

★★ Novice

I just noticed saquon when I went into head to head 

and now I’m sure I’m missing a ton more

Message 27 of 82 (716 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@SavageTd40 I lost tier 3 evasive on my Gale Sayers who is the star of my team and almost lost a playoff game. They need to fix this asap
Message 28 of 82 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost all my abilitys I'm not spending anymore money on Madden until y'all fix this problem

Message 29 of 82 (682 Views)

Refund of Training for XFactors Removed from new update

★ Novice

Both my gale sayers and Ryan Shazier XFactors along with abilities have been STRIPPED from my players totaling well over 2500 training without a scrap of training or explanation to show for it. WTF EA? That seems a little unfair.. can I get what I’m owed?

Message 30 of 82 (642 Views)