Re: Gallery Sims reset muscle mass and body weight after saving.

by Sabreene

Original Post

★ Apprentice

This same issue is happening to the sims i have shared on my gallery. I mean its a matter of going to the gym a few times to gain the muscle back but its a pain.

Message 21 of 45 (1,449 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this too, for both the weight and the muscle. It's been that way in my game for quite awhile, it's not a new thing for me.

When I use the gallery/library, and place a sim into a house, then in live mode their sliders have reset to the middle. I go into cas.fulleditmode and change them.

Recently, I had a "simself" party, and downloaded a large amount of people's character. THey all went to 50/50! I had to start over, take a picture of their sliders, then go into their house, bring them back into CAS and adjust it back.

It does work fine as a workaround, but would be nice if I could avoid the bug in the first place.

Message 22 of 45 (1,444 Views)

★ Apprentice

This still happens with sims placed in the gallery even after last patch. now i have a theory and i am wanting to test it. I make sims. There are times when i make two versons of a sim. The first version does not seem to be affected, whereas the second version, especially if it has been re-redited in CAS is.

Message 23 of 45 (1,427 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this same issue but it's when I go into CAS using a closet or dresser, and it's when I put a sim in a lot directly from the gallery! I tested it out after making him a "new household" and putting him in CAS with a dresser, and his body stayed the same!

I hope this issue gets fixed. Kind of annoying!

Message 24 of 45 (1,398 Views)

Hero

Is this on a new Sim or is it fine the first time and then it resets ?

If you download them on the gallery, then I don't consider them new Sims.

So question is: does it happen to you, if you create a Sim in CAS and then take it to live mode ? If so, which settings do you have it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 45 (1,387 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seems it is only the Sims from the gallery (my own created sims that I saved but didn't put in a house) are having this issue.

To test it, I just made four sims, one with each different max and none of them changed. I took them out then took them from my gallery and inserted them into a lot. Had them go into CAS and they all changed to even mass and weight!!

For me to change their bodies back, I have to use testingcheats true and cas.fulleditmode, and they keep it if I put them back into CAS with the dresser.

I also added a sim from gallery into the lot house (with the cheats on) and left CAS before going back in, and the new sim didn't lose their mass and weight.

Message 26 of 45 (1,374 Views)

Hero

Are those older Sims or also when you newly put them in the Gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 45 (1,361 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As with the four testing Sims, they were maybe a few minutes old when I took them from the gallery and put them in a lot, and into CAS where their mass and weight were reset.

With another Sim, he was created on 05/19/2016 and he was in the gallery for maybe a week (maybe a bit longer) before I put him in his lot and after he finished work, I took him in the CAS. Took me a few minutes to realize his mass and weight I had him on was reset. I honestly thought it was because he ate a grilled cheese sandwhich until I took him from the gallery (with his mass and weight), put him in an empty lot and threw him in CAS with a dresser, where I saw the reset.

Message 28 of 45 (1,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

So if I understand you right, it also is no longer visible in CAS either and not only live mode ?

Do you have an example which Sim it happens too ? Name of the Sim in your Gallery.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 45 (1,346 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here's the first three examples. I have twelve, so I'm gonna have'ta do three more posts for the other nine. Sorry 'bout that.

I'm terrible at explaining, so lotsa pics!

Message 30 of 45 (1,339 Views)