[FIXED] Loss of muscle mass/weight after the game is loaded

by aditpdm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Loss of muscle mass/weight after the game is loaded

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

My sims are randomly lost all their muscle mass after the game is loaded, before I saved the game they still had their muscle.

Tried several save games, most of them had this issue.

Message 1 of 45 (6,499 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Loss of muscle mass/weight after the game is loaded

Hero

• Placing a Sim from the gallery will no longer reset their muscle and weight to the default settings.

Fixed in Patch 1.24.102

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 45 of 45 (5,957 Views)

All Replies

Re: My SIms lost his muscle mass after the game is loaded

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 45 (6,446 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, I am not using any mods.

Message 3 of 45 (6,442 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 45 (6,428 Views)

Gallery Sims reset muscle mass and body weight after saving.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

If I import a household from the Gallery directly into a lot and save the game, every Sim in that household's muscle and weight resets to 50% on both sliders. This occurs immediately after saving. Note that if I create the household in CAS first, and move that family into a lot when prompted, their muscle and weight is unaffected by saving.

Also note that if I save the game from Manage Worlds before entering the lot, the muscle/weight does not reset, but will reset when saving following my entry to the lot. Furthermore, if I enter the lot and return to Manage Worlds without saving, the muscle/weight still resets.

This appears to be a one-time issue for newly-imported households, as any body changes that occur afterwards are maintained when saving.

This issue occurs without mods.

Message 5 of 45 (6,363 Views)

Re: Gallery Sims reset muscle mass and body weight after saving.

Hero

I know this is about loading and not saving but are you ok if I merge anyways: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/My-SIms-lost-his-muscle-mass-after-the-game-is-loade... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 45 (6,349 Views)

★ Apprentice

That sounds fine, if you think perhaps it's the same problem.

Message 7 of 45 (6,344 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This happened one time to me. I was playing SimGuruZephyr's Chuck Cenzo when it occurred so it was noticeable. I did not connect this bug with having imported the sim from The Gallery. That would explain why I had never seen this before because I so rarely import directly from the Gallery but more commonly place sims in lots at the Manage World level from My Library.

Message 8 of 45 (6,333 Views)

Message 9 of 45 (6,325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've that problem too. Except, my Sims are from my library. But everything else is the same as written from LegionLG.

I got around the bug with loading my Sims into the CAS as "new household" and place them somewhere in the world afterwards. Or with another household I've used the "cas.fulleditmode" after they got their bodies reset. Then they stayed the way I've made them.

It really seems to be a one-time problem. Hope it will stay this way and doesn't get bigger, also EA/Maxis will hopefully look into that one.

Message 10 of 45 (6,268 Views)