by phyllisp160

Original Post

Re: music glitch

Hero

@nopeyz Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 166 (26,494 Views)

Sims 4 Music Doubling in Live and Cast Mode

★★★ Newbie

When I play Live Mode or Cas Mode on the Sims 4 the music is doubling with two songs playing at the same time, it's very annoying I have to either restart the game, turn the volume down untill it is muted and then turn it back up, or uncheck all the music in game options and then rechecked them. This will make the music go back to normal and one song playing, and the song from build mode want play in Live mode anymore. My daughter has The Sims 4 on her laptop and this happens to her also but not as much. Is anyone else having this problem on The Sims 4?

Message 22 of 166 (26,496 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Music Doubling in Live and Cast Mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I am having this issue too, but for me it's the loading screen and map view music that plays together. It's rather annoying.

ETA: it doesn't go away during game play. It will only go away as mentioned by Faye, if the music is muted.
Message 23 of 166 (26,493 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Music Doubling in Live and Cast Mode

Hero

@FayeAB Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 166 (26,487 Views)

Re: The sims 4 Load screen music wont stop playing

★★★ Newbie
Hi. I had the same problem. What I did was went under options and under options I went to audio and turned music all the way down so I could not lonher here it. All other sound effect and music plays just not the loadin screen music, so you will no longer here it.
Message 25 of 166 (26,493 Views)

Re: Load music stuck in loop

★★★ Novice

I just wanted to add that I have also had the music stuck loop several times now. The first time it happened, I closed the game and went back in. Had to close game out several times before it unstuck. The next time it happened nothing worked. I ended up deleteing the Options file. That seemed to do the trick for now. For me it started after a trip into cas to change an outfit. I also did the repair game.

Message 26 of 166 (26,482 Views)

Music is Overlapping Several Tunes Creating Cacophony

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Appears to happen mostly in Build Mode, but has happened during course of game play as well. Having to reload and that does not always help.

Sys Info:

Windows 7 Ultimate

SP1

Dell

AMD Phenom 8600B Triple-Core Processor 2.31GHz

Ram: 4.00 GB

64-bit OS

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

Message 27 of 166 (26,475 Views)

Re: Load music stuck in loop

Hero

Thanks for all the reports

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 166 (26,468 Views)

Re: Music is Overlapping Several Tunes Creating Cacophony

Hero

@TheLonnykins Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 166 (26,470 Views)

Music Issues

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm having a problem, on occasion, where the music is constantly playing during game play.  It's not every time but frequent.  It also sounds as if multiple tracks are playing at once. It's really ruining my play time as it's extremely annoying. Please help, Thanks.

Message 30 of 166 (26,392 Views)